-Chapter 4-

Katsuki had every right to think only about himself at that moment, but he wasn't. Once again, just like he had all his life, he was thinking about his sister.

He could just imagine the kind of protection they could offer. No one would dare hurt her if they knew the League of Villains themselves were taking care of her. And it's not like they were hurting anyone, in fact, they were doing the exact opposite. They were preventing someone from getting hurt. And not just anyone, his sister. The girl he's sworn to protect for the rest of his life, because he knows no one else will. Not his mother, not his father, or his sister's father, wherever those men were.

"Fine." He said, hanging his head. "I'll join you."

He earned a few "hurrah!"s and "hooray!"s from the League. He tried not to be upset at the moment. No, that would be selfish. He shouldn't think of himself, as long as his sister is safe, he'll be alright.

"Katsuki?" A small voice said. He turned to his little sister Hanabi, with mournful eyes.
"Are you sure? You don't have to do this to protect me, I can take care of myself."
"No you can't." He said, a little angry.

"Hana, you were naive enough to get yourself in this situation. You shouldn't be here. What's mom gonna think when she realizes both of her kids are missing?"
"Katsuki, mom wouldn't care! She doesn't care! She's never cared! Only you have. Only you have taken care of me. For once, please, take care of yourself."

"Don't worry." Shigaraki said, removing Katsuki's restraints. "We'll take care of you too. After all, you're part of our family now."

Unrestrained, Katsuki stood up and rubbed the parts of him that the restraints held onto tightly. It was nice to feel free now.

"Here, kid. Take your brat." The blue fire-quirked man handed Katsuki his sister. The two siblings hugged, and it felt so nice to be in each other's arms again.

"Aw...I wish my siblings and I hugged like that!" The teenage girl said.

"Well, Katsuki?" Shigaraki patted his shoulder with four fingers. "Is there anyone you want to see first? As a goodbye?"

Katsuki thought for a while.

"I know." He said. "I want to see my mom."

Shigaraki smiled. "Then you will."

—————————————————

The next day, the teenage girl Toga Himiko, the purple-skinned guy Dabi, a man wearing a full black suit called Twice, and Shigaraki all dressed the two new members a new way. The new outfits were supposed to symbolize their new life and and new beginnings as villains. It was also to make it harder for normal people to recognize them.

"Ooh ooh lets change that ugly spiky hair!" Toga said. "My old crush had flat blonde hair, you'll look just like him!"

"If I look like your crush, will you fall for me?" Katsuki joked. He was trying to be positive in this new environment and situation.

"No promises~" Toga said. No one was sure if she was joking or not.

They flattened his hair. Now he really did look like Toga's old crush, but to Dabi he reminded him more of his younger brother Shoto. The same shape of hair, the same v-shaped bangs, the same cold eyes. The only difference was that these were red.

"Tomura, do you have any clothes you can give them?"
"Well, yes, I actually d-"
"Why have Shiggy's ugly old clothes when you can have some of mine?" Toga cut him off.

"No offense, Toga, but I don't think Katsuki is open to wearing a pink Hello Kitty sweater."
"No, silly, I mean my cosplay outfits!"
"Oh right, I forgot you used to cosplay!"
"Yeah, I was one of the best because I could really change my facial an body features! The public loved me!"
"Are you sure that'll even fit them?"
"Jin, almost all my clothes are oversized by like, 4-5 sizes. I'm pretty sure they'll fit."

And they did.

Toga wanted to make her own little club among the younger members of the Leaguec AKA the new kids, so she dressed them up like Japanese students. Katsuki being Katsuki, he opened his gakuran entirely, exposing his white shirt underneath, and rolled up the sleeves. He looked way more like himself, and yet so different, this way.

Toga had more fun dressing Hana. She loved everything about her, her name, her face, her eyes, her figure, she was the most adorable little girl she'd ever seen. Still wanting to keep the theme, she gave her a black sailor dress with long sleeves and a red ribbon around the collar. She also gave her her favorite black cat knee socks and smallest pair of shoes, which fit her perfectly. She also cut her hair, making it a little shorter but with long strands at the front, she also gave her two buns on top of her normal hair. Meaning over her messy, untied hair we're two messy buns on the top of her head.

"Toga, Aw you sure you know how to tie hair buns?"
"Yes, okay? They're just as pretty as mine."
"Yeah. If pretty is the right word, okay."

Now, the Bakugou siblings didn't even look like their old selves. Because now they were new, completely different people. They even got new nicknames, the way Touya was Dabi and Jin was Twice.

Katsuki was now Cobalt, names after the most dangerous bomb in the world.

And Hana was Cherry Bomb, after a four square ball game.

These were new people, living new lives.

Completely unknown to the students of 1-A.