10

"When will we start tracking the enemies?" I asked them.

We are now having a meeting without my parents to know what would be our next move. Dad's order was clean and smooth. Kill the enemies devoted followers and leave no high position to their men. Plain and simple but still complicated for those who doesn't have any background on killing so cleanly.

Aminado akong hindi pa ko magaling sa gantong klase ng pamumuhay pero pinipilit ko namang mag-adjust, eh. Hindi naman sa gusto naming dumadanak ang dugo sa laban na toh, sadyang hindi lang sila titigil sa masinsinang labanan lamang.

We've tried everyway possible to fix things up with the both parties but it didn't work out just fine. They didn't want to cooperate because they're valuing their ego like it's the only greatest possession they had left with.

Not to mention, they also want to be in the good side of everyone. They're playing the role of a hero who had saved many lives by being against their own blood. I still didn't get their point, tho. It seems like they're still not matured enough to prove that they aged.

"Sa tingin ko mas maganda kung mas maaga." Suhestiyon ni Rolandicio.

I nodded. "That'll be a good idea. We can track their movements and hack their system in no time before we proceed to the "lessening" part of our plan."

"Yeah! That's the point, indeed." Rolandicio exclaimed excitedly.

"But who would do those techie stuffs? Are we hiring someone to do it?" Curiosity is visible to Fenincia's voice.

"Oo nga. We should be careful and don't trust anyone with something this confidential. This is beyond repair if we're not moving. We can't just seat here everytime and plan things out but end up fooling ourselves that we really do move to the next level." Seryosong saad ni Kuya. Halatang may pinaghuhugutan.

"Do you at least know someone that can help? Someone trustworthy to be precise?" Sarmiento asked.

"Ay! That's it!" We got startled by Fenincia's sudden raise of voice.

She faced kuya like she's going to tell something important. It seems so helpful though. Just by looking at her now I think it would bring a big impact. Like a collision, maybe.

"That best friend you had in the city, do you still remember him? Yung mahilig mag-comshop? Yung gwapitong binata na madalas kong pinipili para sa kapatid mo." She described. I guess she forgot the name of the exact person she's pertaining to.

Kunot-noong sumagot si kuya. Halatang nagugulumihanan. "Sino, Mame?"

"I can't really remember his name but... I think you called him Aidz once." Medyo matawa-tawa si Tita habang sinasambit ang salitang "Aidz".

I can't deny the fact that it also made me laugh a little. I just found that nickname, he gave, so hilarious.

Surprise was now visible to kuya after seconds of thinking. He really tried so much.

"No.. no.. no.. baka ma-sapak ako non, Mame!" Mahina ang pagkakasabi nya sa unang tatlong salita na pinakawalan nya pero nagbago iyon sa mga sumunod.

I gave him a look. "What? Bakit ka naman susuntukin? May kasalanan ka?"

Napangiwi sya. "It's beyond that, sis."

I gasped. "You did something horrible to him like the highest level?!"

Mas lalo syang ngumiwi. "Mame's pertaining to Aiden your loves. Happy now?"