6

"So... How's Japan?" My brother asked while looking at me teasingly. I surely know why. There's no other reason for anyone who knows me to look like this, anyway.

I glared at him. "Don't start right now, kuya. Baka gusto mong i-pahuli na kita sa tauhan ng kalaban." Banta ko na nagpa-asim ng mukha nito. I just rolled my eyes at him before taking a sip of my coffee.

"Tch! Nahiya ka pa!" He teased me ones more. I glared at him.

"Hello? Nag-bakasyon lang kaya ako dun." I answered in a matter of fact.

He moved his head away a little while pouting downward. His eyes widened and his eyebrows are pointing upward. His expression screams disbelief.

"O, bakit? Anong ine-expect mo?" I snorted.

"Wag mo kong pinaglo-loko, kapatid! Kahit hindi tayo sabay lumaki alam ko parin yang mga karakas mo." He asked while smirking. Sounding so full of himself.

I smirked and raised an eyebrow at him. "O, really?" After that, I even crossed my arms together while leaning at the high chair of the cafe.

"Really." He gives emphasis to it. Sounding serious. I rolled my eyes at him before fixing my sitting position.

"Umay!" I looked at him disgustingly. He chuckled at me.

"Lokang bata to!" He mimicked the way older says that after smacking my nape. We both laughed for no reason after.

Mga baliw, noh?

"Sir, Ma'am, we have to go." Sarmiento, our personal bodyguard, suddenly barges in the middle of our conversation. He seems to be in a hurry for some reason. Now I'm wondering why.

"What's the matter, Sarmiento?" Kuya asked. Trying to hide his accent. Sarmiento faced him with a stern look while standing straightly.

"EYE." He uses our code for the opponent.

I looked at my brother dumbfoundingly just to see that he's also doing that to me. He's also looking shocked due to Sarmiento's sudden outburst.

After that we both look back at Sarmiento to ask for further information.

"Did you brought your car with you?" I asked him. And like what it seems like, I'm panicking. He nodded at me quickly. Kuya and I both sighed in relieved.

"E, Ayun naman pala. Then we're good." Kuya uttered, sounding so relieved.

But Sarmiento instantly disagreed with his opinion and shaked his head severally before speaking to us. "That wouldn't help, Sir. Their team is already assuming that you are YOU." He gave emphasis to the word you.

My eyes widened at the thought of it. And because my mouth gaped, i instantly covered it with my hand. "Damn..." I muttered out of wariness.

"So... I believe that we better go by now." Sarmiento suggested calmly. I quickly nodded at his idea. That's the only thing we have to do anyway.

"That would be a great idea indeed." Kuya agreed. We got up and followed Sarmiento.

And because our opponents may possibly know what's planned, me and kuya went to our separate ways. I'm going to ride with Sarmiento while he, on the other hand, will use his own car which he already does when he got here to pick me up.

"Is everyone there?" I asked Sarmiento who's the one driving. I'm currently seated at the backseat. Naka-dikwatro ako habang hawak-hawak ang purse ko.