Ch. 1

Kat's POV

Today was the day that we're going to move into our new apartment. We already took a plane all the way here from Minnesota. Now we're going to live our lives in the sunny state of California.

My best friend, Rachel, and I always wanted to live here. I also wanted to pursue my dreams of being a youtuber, and this is the state where you could make it big.

I already have about 400k subscribers on YouTube and I love all of them to pieces. When moving here we knew that 5sos was going to be in this state for a while. We are really big fans of them and hope to meet them, not like we will though. Smalla then a bug chances, right?

---
When we got to the apartment, we started hauling the boxes from the car to our room. We brought them up to our floor and set them outside the door. We each brought a box to the living room part of the apartment, and kept the door open so we could grab more later.

I started unloading some furniture that we had and Rachel did too. While we were unloading, Rachel grabbed her phone and pressed shuffle from her starred list on Spotify. We started dancing along and singing very loudly. Surprisingly the neighbors didn't give a crap.

Don't ask me why, but they didn't. So we continued doing what we were doing.

The next song that came up was Anaconda by Nicki Minaj. And if you know me, I had a different version for it. tehehehe *smirks*

"Raacheelll...." I smirked at her and wiggled my eyebrows.

"Kat, oh god no..." She rolled her eyes sarcastically.

I started singing/yelling really loudly, "MY CLIFFACONDA DONT. MY CLIFFACONDA DONT."

She joined in and we both yelled/sang," MY CLIFFACONDA DONT WANT NONE UNLESS YOU GOT CALUM'S BUNS!"
--------
Hope you liked it 😜
Starring my friend Kat 👏