Winona Ryder

Hey guys, so if you couldn't tell this story is about Winona, a FXF imagine. I wanted to do something different and I hope you guys don't mind and enjoy!

"Alright night mom." I say as my mother closes the door to go to bed. I look at the time. 10:30. 'Hmm ok I'll leave in about 15 minutes she should be awake.' I chuckle to myself, staring up to my ceiling. About around 15 minutes later, I get up from my bed and slip on my shoes before climbing out my window quietly. I hop onto my bike and start riding to Winona house.

"Jeez why does she live so far away." I pant as I inch closer and closer to her house. In reality, she only lives like 7 minutes away. I'm just really lazy. I arrive in front of her house, dropping my bike and jogging to the back of her house. I see light coming through her window and I lightly knock before seconds later she opens her curtains. She's smiles as she opens her window to let me in.

"Why hello my love." I kiss her forehead before plopping onto her bed plushy bed. She giggles laying down on top of me. "What are you doing here?" She questions, placing her head onto my shoulder to look up at me.. I smirk a little. "Well you know, I was just so lonely in my bed and then I thought.....let me be lonely in bed with Ryder." She shakes her head in embarrassment, kissing my cheek.

"Well before you came I actually had some company." Winona crawls off me, bending down and picks up her school books dropping them on her bed. I gasp at the sight and fake die. "Don't you ever put school books in my sight again Ryder." I kick the books off the bed. She huffs, picking them up and puting them on my stomach making me let out an 'oof'. "Help me study yea?"

I look at her unamused. "But you know I hateeee studying." I put a pillow over my face and groan. Winona grabs the pillow, looking into my eyes. I wink at her which makes her look away, cheeks going red. "Just help me." She mutters clearing her throat. I raise an eyebrow and get off the bed to stand in-front of her. I kneel down to her level, planting a small kiss onto her lips.

"Before we do, I actually did come here to tell you something." I sigh as I stand back up to my normal height. She looks up at me, tilting her head questionably. "Well I was wondering if you would come to the dance with me?" I bow playfully, sticking my hand out. It's silent for a few seconds and I look up to see her staring at me.

"I don't know..." She starts but I silence her. I understand her concern because well we're actually...not out yet.

I don't know how people would react to us but I wouldn't care as long as Winona would stand by my side. "No pressure Ryder. The dance is in a couple of months anyway so just tell me when your ready. But," I point a finger at her before continuing "you would miss out on my awesome moves." I wink making her tilt her head, smiling.

I kiss her quickly before walking towards the window and climbing out

I kiss her quickly before walking towards the window and climbing out. She walks up to me, leaning down. "I'll go, but promise you'll protect me no matter what?" Winona holds out her pinky. I take it with mine, pecking her hand. "I promise to always protect you till my time is over." I chuckle, waving goodbye leaving her blushing.

Dance Day (about 2 month later)

"Aha well would you look at that." I chuckle as I look out my window to see snow. I walk back to my mirror, buttoning up my black button up shirt and red tie. I put on my black jeans and throw on my pair of converse.

"Awww look at my baby." My mother says walking into the room. I smile turning around to face her. "Now now, get going! Winona is waiting for you. Drive safely." She basically pushes me out the door. I say my goodbyes before driving to Ryders. It's been about a week or so since I've seen her due to being busy with school and test.

I make it to her house, parking on the side curb before walking up to her doorstep. 'Damn I didn't even bring her a flower' I think to myself. I look around and see a bush of roses. I walk over to them, trying to find the best looking one. Footstep crunch in the snow behind me and I turn around to see Ryder walking out.

 Footstep crunch in the snow behind me and I turn around to see Ryder walking out

"Woah." I mutter out, staring at her in amazement. My heart literally skips a beat at the sight of her walking out, snowing fall onto her making Winona look like a angel. I feel my cheeks go red as she walks up to me shyly. "I- you look beautiful." I breathe out. I touch her now long blonde hair and smile sheepishly.

"What do you think?" She ask as I tuck a piece of hair behind her ear. I kiss the top of her head pulling her into a hug. "You look absolutely stunning." Her eyes sparkle and I hand her the rose. She takes it, bringing it up to her nose. "Ready to have the night of your life?"

"Of course, everything is amazing when I'm with you." I shake my head playfully before taking her hand and leading her to the car.

After The Dance (cuz I'm lazy (*^ω^*) )

"Holy cow that was so much fun!" I laugh as we start driving back home. Winona giggles, sighing. "What's wrong?" I ask, glancing at her while putting my hand on top of hers. "Nothing. I just don't want this night to be over." She pouts turning her head to look out the window.

I think for a moment before an idea comes to mind. I turn the car heading to the closes diner. "Can't take you home on an empty stomach right?" I chuckle. Her smiles brighten and right on cue, her stomach growls. "Yea good choice." Ryder giggles shaking her head.

"Hey if you like, we can make snow angels when we go back to my place!" She exclaims. I pull up to the diner and we both get out the car. "I would like that very much." I hug her, kissing the tip of her nose. "But you'll need to change out of that dress so you won't get sick young lady." I wiggle my eyebrows at her. "Yes mother." She rolls her eyes playfully. "Now let's go get some food!" She kisses me passionately before dragging me into the diner.

Wowzers it's been a hot min since I've done an imagine! 😅😅 but I hoped you guys liked it! It something kinda different and I hoped you guys didn't mind tho. Cuz Winona hits different.
If I made any mistakes, just ignore lolol. This took me almost 2 months to make 😳😳😳