Chapter 15:

"No more power? Our son must've said the wrong word, Samantha."
"Indeed, Darling."

As a lot of things have changed during the past year, Victor and Samantha became more powerful and more capable of authority. Remember when Mark was still a businessman? It turns out that the two hypocrites had already formed a partnership with the woman that Mark was supposed to be marrying for the last two years. It also turns out that the woman is a princess from one of the French dynasties.

Of course, Victor and Samantha's offer was their son once again. The two of them were just too narrow-minded to think that their son would ever agree to marry the same woman from two years ago once again... but Princess Amélie Montienne only wanted some romance and attraction in her life.

Amélie doesn't even realize that Mark's parents are only using her for her riches but what made her think that Mark was the man she wanted to marry?

Simple, it was Mark's natural charms.

Although the only thing that keeps her from marrying Mark is his love for Haechan.

~

"... Hey."
"What?"
"Do you think Jaemin and Jeno will ever get back together?"
"... Well, I don't really know about that. Although I do wish they get back together."

Chenle responds to Jisung before getting back to work. Like usual, Jisung hangs around at Chenle's office in the orphanage, constantly talking about the most random things in their lives. Of course, Jisung would suddenly get distracted by one topic, and then he proceeds with a whole new topic, making Chenle lose track of the topics they were talking about the past few minutes.

"... By the way, have you thought of something like love?"
"... Well, I haven't-"

Chenle takes a pause, startled at Jisung as he gulps and clears his throat out of being lost. Of course, he would be startled at Jisung as he's literally blinded by the word "friends" even if he felt that something more was there between their friendship. On the other hand, Jisung never really knew what he's doing most of the time.

He's just as confused as Chenle was. The two of them just haven't realized what they're feeling yet. They haven't realized that they love each other in that way.

Yes, the romantic way.

"... I have felt love... I don't remember when though."
"Actually, that's the same thing with me... Oh- I mean, what type of love? Like... is it, romantic love? Or like platonically?- God, don't tell me you've felt the third type of love-"
"No! Of course not! Why are we even talking about this?"
"... I've... I've run out of ideas-"
"... That's 'cause you always skip a lot of topics with new ones that somehow relate with the past ones, Jisung."
"Well, I apologize but this is like the first time that I've ever talked to someone who thinks the same way as me."

Jisung apologizes as he explains himself to Chenle, giving him a small smile. Jisung didn't know that what he just said made Chenle feel better about himself. They were friends after all but Chenle just couldn't believe that after everything that happened in the past, Jisung would still apologize and would still try doing anything to fix their once broken friendship for the better. It made Chenle realize that Jisung really cared about the people that gave him a second chance.

"Well... Thank you for that."
"... No, Chenle. I should be the one thanking you. You're just so... You're like... uh... um... a good like... like a very forgiving friend!"

Jisung stuttered, not quite sure of what he's saying and what he really meant to say once again. As the sun shines down from Chenle's window to his glistening skin, Jisung gets confused with what he's feeling towards him. Jisung knew that Chenle has a lot of charms... he just didn't realize that his charms would work on him.