The Party

That's sort of what the outfit looks like.

I put on a white dress, with a floral blue jacket, and black combat boots. I had my blonde hair in wavy curls and did light makeup. "Are you going to the party." Kate asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"I am too can you make me pretty too." She asked. I turned around.

"Nonsense you have natural beauty. Everyone does. And besides you have no ugly spot on you. If I was to put some make up on you, you would look the same. Beautiful." I said and she smiled. "Since your young I am going to start with lip gloss. Here it's brand new from Mac it will look perfect on you." I said and she smiled. I grabbed my makeup bag and went to my room and walked down.

"That was nice what you said to her. Teenagers have a lot of insecurities these days." Kelly said, and I nodded. Dustin and Kate walked up to us.

"Are you ready." He asked, and I nodded. We got outside and we walked to a lake area and there was music and dancing. Kate ran to her friends and they giggled. I stood there watching everyone have fun. My arm was being pulled and Dustin pulled me to his friends.

"Dustin new girlfriend." A girl asked.

"No she is new in town and lives with us. So what you guys been up too." He asked.

"Nothing much so what's your name lil mama." A boy said but got slapped aside his head.

"I'm Dakota." I said, and I learned that the boy who got slapped name was Jacob, and the girl was Reese. We were in a good conversation till some girl who presents irritated me even though she didn't speak. She had on so much perfume I started sneezing.

"Who are you." She asked.

"Dakota and you." I asked.

"Victoria my daddy owns the huge grocery store here." She said, and I nodded. "So what does your father do." She asked.

"Nothing really I was the one to work." I said.

"Work where as a waitress." Victoria asked.

"No...." I said but was cut off.

"That's none of your business back off and walk away." Reese said defending me.

"Whatever bye waitress girl." She said and laughed while walking off. I sighed.

"That's Dustin's ex girlfriend." Reese said.

"I can hear you but she's in the past I didn't know she was stuck up." Dustin said.

"How could you even stand so close to her with all that perfume and she basically put too much makeup on. I didn't know it was clown season." I said seriously and they laughed.

"Well she was an Angel at first till her ego kind I took over." Dustin said, and I nodded. We were handed a beer and when I finished mine I drunk another one and was drunk since it was my first time drinking. I was talking minty miles away about rainbows and unicorns.

"I am going to get me another drink." I said.

"No you sit down miss drunk princess." Dustin said and I giggled. People were drunk everywhere, Dustin's parents were going into town for a meeting and won't be back for a while along with the other parents. Dustin picked me up and got Kate and we started walking home. I was still drunk to even know what was going on.

"Who are you, you are so handsome." I said and giggled. He didn't even look at me. So I kisses him and he kissed me back and he let go.

"We are too drunk things might go too far." He said and we got inside. Kate went to her room and i got off of Dustin's arms and I was about to hit the ground. He picked me up and carried me down the hall.

"Can I lay with you." I asked.

"Sure." He said and I giggled uncontrollably. I was sat down his bed and I started rolling in his direction.

"Look a space station are we going to space....I don't want to go to space." I started cried.

"No I don't know we don't have to." He said, and I kissed him and that turned out into a make out session.

The next day I felt groggy. My head was hurting bad, and I felt different something wasn't right. I sat up I wasn't in my room. I saw Dustin and I smiled wait a minute I am in his room why and when did we get back from the party. I got up, my clothes why were my clothes taken off. I searched for them.

"Mom what are you doing I have a headache could you stop." Dustin groaned.

"I am not your mother what happened last night....oh my god....you took my innocence away from me." I cried. He sat up. "Turn away." I cried and grabbed my clothes and put them on. I ran out the room and went to the bathroom and took a long hot bath.

"Dakota come out please." Dustin begged. I just cried. What if I am pregnant. What if my father finds me and I am pregnant and force me to get an abortion then put me back into Hollywood so he could suck up all of my money again. My life is ruined. I should have never went to the party, never got drunk, and never went to sleep with him. I walked out quietly and went to the door. "Dakota talk to me please. We were both drunk. All I remember is that I tried to stop you but you wouldn't." He said, and I walked out the house slamming the door shut and I walked through the grass and sat down on the hill and cried.

"Honey I know what you and my son did. I don't know why they had beer at those parties. I hate that my son goes to them. But I was afraid some girl would get pregnant by him. Some girl I didn't like. But you are like a daughter. I saw the way he looks at you. His blue eyes sparkle, and your light blue eyes they were dull but they shinning. I know you only been here for a day but I know you love him already." Kelly said. She handed me a piece of tissue and I took it from her and I wiped my eyes.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"Anytime, come inside soon it will rain." She said and I nodded. I laid down. Rain there is nothing but sun out in the sky. I fell asleep and I felt arms wrap around me and I saw Dustin. He looked like he was crying. It was raining. I grabbed his cheek and kissed him and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I am so sorry.... I am just scared." I cried and he hugged me. We walked inside and he took me to his room and I went got a shirt from him and shorts and put them on. I laid on his bed when he came in with food. "I'm not hungry right now but thanks." I said and he sat next to me. And we cuddled till I fell asleep.