First day of school

That's Dustin you guys.

It's been a week and me and Dustin just started going out. Taking things slow. There was a meeting where they were raising money for those whose farms were going bankrupt and stuff. I felt so sorry for them. Plus I overheard Dustin's parents talking about money problems. Dustin grabbed my hand and told me it is okay. I got ready for school and put on a high and low chiffon dress, with light pink flats on. I walked to the kitchen and sat next to Dustin and kissed his cheek. His face turned red and we laughed. We ate and talked. I felt so loved and happy.

"You guys have a wonderful time at school." Kelly's mom said and we got outside and I opened the door to my car and got in. They got in and I got the directions to school.

"So what do I do when I get there." I asked.

"Just follow me." Dustin said and I nodded. He rubbed circles onto my hand and I blushed. I parked the car and we got out. Kate ran off and Dustin grabbed my hand and we walked over to Reese and Jacob. We said hey. All eyes were on me and I hid into Dustin's arm scared. He noticed and wrapped his arm around me. "There's nothing to be scared of." He whispered.

"Aw how sweet you are his rebound. I guess he could find no one else but you. Probably begged him to go out with you. Probably even pregnant so he could stay with you. Bye waitress." Victoria said and walked off with her two friends behind her. I was about to walk to my car, but he grabbed my hand.

"Don't listen to her. Guys can you give us some space." Dustin asked. He grabbed my hand and we walked away and stood by my car.

"Everything she said was true, I could be pregnant oh my goodness. I hate school." I cried.

"Hey calm down you just got here. Plus if you go back to homeschooling then who will I ask to the dance. Might have to ask Victoria." He said, and I crossed my arms and pouted.

"You can't ask her you have to ask me I am your girlfriend." I said and he wiped away my tears and kissed me. I blushed. We got inside and got our schedules. We had all the same classes. we walked into the classroom and everyone was looking at me. They said hi trying to get to me but I hid into Dustin's arm.

"Hey you scaring my girlfriend maybe later." He said, and we sat down in the back and he grabbed my hand and I calmed down. When we got home I was so bored. "School was boring right I don't know why you were so happy for it." He said and I parked the car and got out. "Wanna learn how to ride horses." He asked and I nodded.