Christmas

The black horse is Dakotas his name is Apples since he likes apples, and the white one is Dustin's her name is Ginger since she smells like it.

It's already Christmas holiday break. The town has been raising money quickly. I made a huge donation people wanted to know who it was but I am staying quiet. I started paying off their bills so they won't have to pay another one ever again. I woke up and kissed Dustin's cheek and got up.

"Where do you think your going." Dustin asked with his eyes closed.

"Out for a walk outside go to sleep." I said.

"No your not, its snowing and dangerous I don't want you and the baby getting hurt." He said and finally opened his eyes.

"Look it's stuffy in here and I can barely breath I need to go out I will stay in distance of the house." I said putting on pants and a long sleeve shirt, with a petti coat. He got up and put a hat on my head and a scarf around me. I put my gloves on and shoes.

"I will be out yell if you need help or something." He said, and I nodded. I walked outside and a car pulled up. A man came out and a women. I knew it was my father and his girlfriend.

"How dare you run away from me, my girlfriend, and Hollywood. You suppose to be looking for movies to act in and here you are on a farm. We come back and your missing. We need money, pack your bags and let's go." My father said, and the door opened.

"Who's that." Dustin asked and wrapped his arms around me, and rubbed my stomach.

"Your....pregnant!" My father said and marched right up to me and jerked me away from Dustin. "Your coming home and your getting an abortion. Your life belongs on a camera." My father said and Dustin pulled me away.

"I don't know who you are but keep your hands away from my girlfriend and our baby. No one is getting an abortion." Dustin said.

"Keep your hands off my so called daughter. I can't believe you would go around and sleep with someone. You are an actress and a model. You give me money. Go pack your bags were leaving." My father said and I burst into tears.

"What is he talking about." Dustin asked.

"Your so called girlfriend is an actress in Hollywood. Billionaire. A-lister too. She ran away and now she's coming home not pregnant but back to her normal hideous size." My dads girlfriend said.

"No! Go back to where you came from! Stay out of my life you will not take money from me that I worked for! I am sick of you stealing from me basically my whole life! Dad I just wanted you to love me like a real daughter for years but you just couldn't you huh. I hate your girlfriend she can get so many surgeries and still look how she's looking fake. Just do me a favor go back home and get a job. The house is paid for all you need is money for food not vacations that I paid for and never got to go too. You ruined my life and now I got one and you want to take it from me. Leave or I will call the cops and you will be in jail." I said. My father walked up to me and was about to hit me but Dustin grabbed his hand and my father and his girlfriend left. "Thank you Dustin..." I said but he walked off. "Dustin please wait up!" I yelled. His parents and sister were starring at me.

"You are the one who paid everyone's bills and helped at the fundraiser didn't you." Kelly said.

"Yeah I just wanted to help, and put money where I wanted it to go. It was for a good cause. I am sorry I kept a secret from you." I said.

"Oh my goodness your like so awesome I can't wait to tell my friends." Kate said.

"No! I came here for a reason. I just want to be Dakota Simmons the country girl nothing else. Hollywood is great but it will have to do without me for now till I come back." I said, and they nodded.