Chapter 3

Whilst testing the new makeup she bought for herself last week, Liv was interrupted by the doorbell. The only people who ever came around were Molly or Kieran.

She rushed down the stairs only to be met with one of her two favorite people. Cami and Liam. Cami was Harry's stepsister and Liv's best friend. In fact, she met Harry through Cami. They were best friends in high school and one gracious day, Cami invited Liv to her house and that's when she met Harry. Her hot older brother.

Liam on the other hand was also Harry's friend. One of his best friends too.
Cami and Liam were dating for over 2 years and were engaged.

At the sight of Cami, Liv jumped into her arms.

"Oh my god. I thought for a second you two were gonna bail on me" Liv said letting them in.

"Why would you ever think that" Liam says looking around.

"Oh my god. I knew you'd work wonders on this place" Cami admired the work Liv had done around the house.

"Well...you know, It's my thing" she couldn't help but brag.

She showed them around the house before she invited them over to the pool side.
She served them martinis as they chilled out by the pool.

"So how do you like it here? Hope you guys aren't too lonely" Liam asks

"Absolutely love it. The view is everything. But I actually do kind of get bored. And you guys are way too far off. Despite the many things I can do here, it just gets lonely sometimes" she admits.

"Mmm..I understand you" Cami takes a sip of her drink

"But the owners still live around here for the mean time. Look over there" Liv points to a cabin house on the other side of the sunflower field.

"Oh. I thought they were moving to London" Cami asks

"They are. But they're taking their time" Liv explains.
They nod in understanding.

Liv, Cami and Liam stayed out talking and laughing. It got pretty late and Liam and Cami eventually decided it was time to leave. As much as Liv wanted to convince them to stay, she didn't. She knew there was a chance they wouldn't. She said her goodbyes after they promised to visit again, this time with Harry around.

She closed the front door and leaned against it. She immediately jumped at the sound of a knock on the door.
She opens the door.

It was Kieran. He had been showing up a lot lately.

"Hi Kieran" she says looking at the older man a box of pizza in his hands.

"Hello. I heard Harry was on a trip" he said.

"Yeah he is."

"I brought you some pizza." He hands her the box which she takes.

"Aww thank you. That's so thoughtful."

"Oh well. Just wanted to check on you" he says ready to leave.

"You don't expect me to eat this alone do you?" She asks obviously in need of company.

They were on their last slice of pizza laughing their asses off.
"You mean to tell me, she knew exactly what you were doing?" Liv laughs some more at the funny story that Kieran told her

"Yes." Kieran takes a bite out of the pizza.

"So is there actually a Mrs. Johansen?" Liv says referring to Molly's mum.

"Uhm....no. She passed away to Cancer 4 years ago" he explains his facial expression changing.

"Oh no. I'm so sorry Kieran" she apologizes putting her hand over his sympathetically.

"No it's okay. Death is a natural thing. It happens to everybody" Kieran says.

Liv nods her head in agreement.
There was a moment of silence.

"Anyway I'll be on my way" he says standing up. 

"Thank you for the pizza again Kieran. And...for keeping me company. It gets lonely around here without Harry" Liv hugs him before they begin to walk up to the front door.

"It's my pleasure" Kieran says.

She says her goodbyes and shuts the door behind her.