Chapter 5

Liv had avoided Harry all day and he did the same. They didn't even exchange good mornings because they knew even by those few words, they'd break into another argument.

She had come home early from her client's house and she was taking out some wallpapers from the car. Harry's car wasn't parked in the driveway so she assumed he wasn't home.

Her hands were full and she walked up to the door struggling to put the keys into the keyhole.

"Let me help" Kieran's voice resonated
Liv screams letting go of her luggage.

"Bloody hell!" She closes her eyes

"I'm so sorry. It wasn't my intention to scare you" Kieran apologized

"Uhm...don't worry." She then looks at the stuff on the floor. She bends down to pack her stuff with a little help from Kieran. She finally opens the door. She puts the stuff out by the pool.

"Thank you Kieran" she thanks him

"My pleasure" he says

Liv notices a fresh scratch on his cheek.

"Oh my gosh what happened?" She asks bringing her hand to touch it but he winces and backs away a little.

"Don't worry it's nothing" he says.

"No it's not. That scratch is kind of deep. If it gets infected it can be pretty bad" she says. She tells him to wait while she goes to take her first aid kit from one of her kitchen drawers.

He sits down and she takes out some cotton on which she puts some disinfectant. She dabs it on the scratch and he hisses and winces.

"Shh.." she reassured him.

He looked at her. He loved her features. He loved the freckles she had on her cheeks, her long curly brown hair, her hazel eyes that were focusing so intensively on what she did on his face.

His eyes trailed from her face down to her body. She was wearing a cropped black long sleeve that hugged her chest very tightly, on a blue skinny jean that hugged her hips and her curves. She topped the outfit with black stilettos.

He thought about her pulled up flush against him as he rammed her into the mattress. He felt he could give it to her better than Harry ever could. He wanted to grab her and suck on her sweet succulent skin, grope her butt and squeeze it. He wanted to hear her moans and her screams.

"There you go. All done" her voice snaps him out of his trance.

She puts her things away.

"Thank you" he says.
She smiles.

"Has anyone told you how beautiful your smile is?" Kieran asks.

She wanted to say yes. That Harry has, multiple times. But she just wanted him to feel special so she blushed and shook her head no.

They stared into each other's eyes for a good minute before she felt Kieran hold her waist in a tight grip that she could barely get out of.

He takes his lips towards hers and she pulls away. But Kieran's grip on her didn't allow her to go far. He yanked her closer to him and he attached his lips to the supple skin of her neck .

"Kieran.." she mumbles
He moans.

She didn't know if you describe what she felt as fear or confusion.

She brought her hands up to his chest to push away from his grip, but he was much stronger.
She didn't want him.

"Kieran let go!" Her voice resonates louder this time and he actually lets go.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me" he apologized.

He rushed out of the house. She felt engrossed by his actions. He knew very well that she was in a relationship with Harry yet he went on with what he did. She went upstairs to take a good shower.