Chapter 6*

Liv didn't talk to Harry about what she had experienced with Kieran earlier. She was working on the computer and Harry was making them dinner in the kitchen. At least they spoke a few words to each other.

They said hello when Harry came back from work, and he asked what she wanted for dinner. They didn't really make a big conversation. Harry was done cooking and he came with the food. He handed her her plate.

"Thank you" she collected the plate from him.

They ate in silence. The only noise was that of the football match that Harry was watching on TV.

When they were done with their plates, Liv volunteered to wash the dishes. Harry wanted to insist on doing it, but he knew it'd result in another argument.

As she rinsed the plates she felt a pair of arms wrap around her.

"I hate fighting with you" Harry's voice came more of a whisper.

"Me too" she turned around to look at him.

"I'm sorry I called you a jealous hypocrite" he apologized

"I'm sorry I'm failing to see the fact that Molly just wants friends" she apologizes too.

He kissed her as a final apology. The kiss got intense as they both started to walk towards the couch. She threw Harry down and straddle him.

"Mmm I love you" he moans in his kiss.
She giggles

"I love you too" she smirks. He helps take off her clothes and he rips open her panties.

"Harry! Those were expensive" she pouts

"I don't care. I'll buy you ten more if you like" he says making her smile.

Harry loved to pamper Liv. He had the money, he had the ways but she never wanted it. Sure she would allow him do so once in a while, but she still wanted to spend her own money, both on herself and Harry.

He reaches towards her back to unclasp her bra letting her breasts spill out.

He loved her breasts. He could suck on them all day.
He rested his hands on her butt as she grinds on him. He was horny as hell and his fucking jeans were in the way.
She grinded harder and Harry felt himself grow harder by the second. He spanked her butt and it only makes her moan.

She stands up to help him out of his now tight jeans. She brings out his member about to suck him off but he stops her.

"No. I just want to be inside of you" he says.

She straddles him once again and slowly sinks down in him. She let out a deep and loud groan as she felt him slide through her tight walls. His length filled her up to the brim and she could barely catch her breath before she started to bounce up and down on him. Harry's hands rested on her ass as she rode him. He was so deep, reaching every single unreachable spot inside of her.
She was so so eager until Harry stopped her hips from moving any further.

"What is it?" She asked

"Can you just take it slow. I wanna make love to you" he kissed her neck and she smiled. She knew Harry was always one to love things rough and overwhelming, don't get me wrong, she enjoyed maybe even more than him.
But sometimes she also wanted it slow and full of emotions.

She rotated her hips really slowly against him and they moaned really loudly. Harry helped her move against him so she could also feel this pleasure too.

She felt so good around him and she knew it. He held her hips so her would be the one to move them. He moved them around his as he buried his face in her neck.

"Fuck" her moan came more of a whisper.

"Shit I love the way you make me feel" she moaned some more. 

He slowly fucked up into her as his hands felt every curve and angle of her body. She wanted a taste of his skin but his stupid button up shirt won't allow that. She takes her dainty hands to his shirt bouton and started to undo all of them as slow as she possibly can. Once she got to the last one, she urged him to take it off. She leaned forward and began to suck at his neck.

"Fuck" they both moan as Harry's tip reached her special spot.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum" she says inside his ears.

"Do it. Do it all around me" Harry's words encourage her to do just that.

She couldn't shake off the feeling that she felt watched, intently for that matter. She didn't want to ruin the moment by opening her eyes. She knew she wouldn't see anything.

Harry's thrusts got a little quicker trying to edge them faster. 

"Fuck! I'm cumming" she cried.

Harry rubbed her clit as she came undone over him. And Harry came soon after.

Liv was right. She felt watched and indeed she was. Kieran stood outside in the night behind the set of trees that decorated their compound. He felt infuriated that someone else other than him was pleasing his lady.