8.Tell me|Jorbyn

A/n: Hey guys how are y'all doing today? I hope you like this Jorbyn one shot.

Jonah's POV
Corbyn has been acting really strangely these days. Every time we come back from a show,an interview or the recording studio he locks himself in his room and never comes out unless he has too. Me and the boys bring him food and water and make sure he's still breathing. But he never talks to any of us about why he's acting like this. But I'm planning on finding out today because he's got all of us extremely worried for him especially me.

I have had a crush on Corbyn for years now and I'm extremely protective of him well of all the boys but especially him.

I got up the stairs to go up to Corbyn's room and knock on the door waiting for him to answer.
"Come in" he said in a weak voice which broke my heart to see him in such a vulnerable state.
I opened the door and enter the room.

"Corbyn what's wrong? Please tell me i'm worried for you and the others are too. You never leave your room unless you have too and even when you're out you barely talk to us and it really hurts." I said as worry filled my voice and tears streamed down my face. 

"I-I-I can't tell you he said stuttering trying to catch his breath.

"Why not please I'm so worried for you and I just want to help you" I said as I pulled him onto my lap.

" you can't help me. There's nothing you can do for me. " He said starting to cry as I pulled him in for a hug.

"Please just tell me.Please I beg you." I said as my voice cracked.

"Fine I have feelings for you,Jonah and I know you don't feel the same way. That's why I spend my nights alone in here figuring that it would be easier for me to forget you. Which doesn't seem to work because I miss not seeing your beautiful face. I get even more depressed." He said burying his face into my chest and crying even harder.

"Why would you think that? You never noticed how protective I was with you and how jealous I would get when other boys and girls would be all over you. I do love you Corbyn. I have for at least 2 years now and nothing hurts more than seeing you cry." I said to him gently taking his head off my chest and wiping his tears away.

" you really like me?" He asked as he looked me in the eyes a little smile appearing on his face.

"Of course I do! I would be dumb not to. Because you're so fucking perfect." I said to him as I put my arms around his waist pecking his lips gently.

"Now are you ready to leave this room and do me the honors of being my boyfriend?" I asked him holding him tightly.

"Of course I am I wanna see the boys and of course I want to be your boyfriend I'm so lucky to." He said wrapping his arms around my neck as I picked him up heading towards the door.

"No I'm the lucky one princess" I whispered to him as I headed down the stairs. 

To say the boys were shocked that Corbyn left the room was an understatement. They were even more shocked to see him wrapped in my arms.

"Whoa what happened here?" Daniel said breaking the silence.

"Well I learned that the reason why Corbyn was hiding in his room was because he had feelings for me and he was scared I didn't feel the same way. Which I do I would be crazy not too. So we're dating now and I'm so lucky." I filled the boys in a huge grin appearing on their faces. As I set Corbyn on the couch and sat beside him putting my arm around him as he leaned his head on my lap.

"That's amazing omg and you guys look so good together." The three boys said tears of joy filling their eyes. Relieved that their friend was happy again.

A/n: Hope y'all enjoyed! To be honest I don't know how to feel about this. I love it but hate it at the same time. I think this is my longest one shot that I posted. Zonah one shot next!