msi and the r slur + corrections

I made a mistake in the slurs section. Msi can use the r slur because Jimmy is dyslexic. I'm sorry for making this mistake and if you notice any other mistakes feel free to correct me.

EDIT 3/20/23 - some people in the replies are saying that people with dyslexia can't reclaim it, and I suggest you all listen to neurodivergent people and their opinions on it. I personally am not diagnosed with any type of neurodivergence, so it isn't quite my place to say for certain who can or can't say it.

I will only make corrections if you can provide links to evidence or evidence in some other way. I will also add things if you can provide evidence to support claims and if you have enough, you can put it in a google doc and share it with me and I'll copy and paste it and make it a chapter in this book. I'd prefer if you were to dm me if you have any corrections as I pretty much ignore all notifications I get from this book because arguing with people defending pedophiles gives me a headache and bores me after doing it for years. if you have anything you would like to say to me in particular and want me to see in relation to anything in this book, please dm me for that as well.

on the f slur

I have seen people claim that Jimmy has come out before but I have never seen any evidence saying for certain. Until I get that evidence, there will not be an update on the f slur section.