11/04/17

Everything was cloudy. It felt like the body you controlled no longer responded accordingly.

Then you realized why, and that this place was not only wholly unfamiliar.. it was empty. Fear was imminent, freezing you in place.

You tried to remember and you only grasped onto fragments. Halloween party... New friends...

Who said something? The car.. the road.. A brilliant, excruciating light.
The car had definitely collided with someone.. or something.

" Shit. " It came out embarrassingly slurred. The curse of waking up was overpowering everything, and your body was slowly being doused in pain. Savage, mind-centering pain, never having experienced anything quite like it. It was everywhere.

Your shoulders and arms ached but didn't show any signs of inexcusable damage. Scratches. An unreasonably un-teathered shirt... Glass.. in your skin..?

You took a small shard out of your index finger and flicked it across the room. Your eyes didnt feel like they could focus on anything correctly and you felt genuinely sick to the stomach.

This isnt a hospital. The feeling in your arms were only barely coming back, and it was apparent that you were just recently unhooked from an I.V.

From what you could understand, you.. Lost control of the car.. or maybe, someone hit you.

You don't know if anyone's reckless driving could dismantle a body like this with such precision. Regardless, your entire body was doused in a wave of coal-hot pain. And the core of it lied just below the pelvis.

Your legs..

The crumpled up, almost comical mess of mass below the covers was enough to send you into a terrified holler. It was just.. mass. No shape.

If you moved any, you'd surely be in tremendous bout of pain.

If you don't move - or even, on the odds that you're here alone or with a murderer - you'll die.

It wasn't clear how long you'd been asleep, either. Hours?

My phone!

Slow but frantic hands scanned your person for a wallet, bag, something, but nothing came up. You were much too afraid to go for your pants' pockets. Your tailbone felt out of place and your hips were turned to the side in an ugly position. One of your feet was angled stupidly and vulgarly towards the other. They looked so alien to the rest of the body, left uncovered. Cold and pale.

The pain that surged off of them was no joke, and you felt yourself sweat and grow nauseous enough to grip the sheets weakly.

Holy shit.

It as hard not to tear up a little bit as you tried earnestly to sit up. You felt sick again but your stomach was deserted of food, and if you retched itd be exponentially more painful.

It was impossible. You just couldn't. Your own body had forced you back down and it was easy to lose all sense of direction altogether.

Now everything was swimming. Fuck. You closed both eyes to focus on steadying your breathing and ended up more serene than intended.

-

Michael circled around his room in thought. When he got the wallet out of the wreck, he thought it was a joke. The nails, the hands, the arms...he could tell it was you! And as he looked on your phone, he discovered more and more about you. You didn't spill your personal life as much as he'd like you to, but your notes and apps gave him the delightful rundown he was always waiting for. It hurt so bad to hear you scream in pain, but it was only the beginning of recovery....

He wanted to see you.. for real this time...
He walked into the room and held his breath, knuckles turning white from how nervous he was. Your limp body was.. almost salacious in the sense that you were vulnerable to him and that you'll depend on him for now on. You could write for him, sing... even talking would appease his senses.

Thank you! Ive been all patient for you! Thank you for this gift!

His breathing sped up as he silently creeped through the room, staring over your unmoving body. He placed a hand over your forehead.

You were so soft. Thank god you weren't running a fever, it was already a stretch that you were under tremendous stress from the accident. If he wouldn't have came, you would've surely died.. or worse, been... abducted. He still couldn't believe it, and removed his hand from your face to make sure this wasn't a dream.

When he had removed the bandages, the shape of your face entranced him. Its not what he expected you to look like, and that made it all the more exciting and amorous.

Standing over your sleeping form, his fingers naughtily stalked from your forearm up to your collarbone, and to the chin that claimed the end of your face.

" H-Hello.. " He fumbled. Of course you did not reply, but this was his test run. If he stuttered again while talking to you he'd surely want himself a dead man.

" Hello. " He repeated handsomely. Yes. With confidence. Women liked confidence. " I saved you. " Hmm.

Anyways, he liked the way your face was. It was striking to him. If he were to describe it on paper, he'd say something like...

'The features are so brilliantly written in perfect harmony. Like the lyrics to a good song you could repeat and not get tired of.' But thats a load of potery bullshit he didn't care about; Holy shit you were in his house!

He retracted his hand in fear of offense and once again remembered you were deep in sleep. In a joyous frenzy, he hugged himself and spun around.

You were... his.. And you couldn't fight him. Is he naive to pen this down as the best feeling he's ever experienced? It was like all the birthdays in the world combined. Presently, eustress was one true emotion and he almost got so bold as to lean down and kiss you.

" Oh. " He reddened and backed up, feeling inculpated by his own urges. That could wait. For now, he waited until you gained consciousness.

He was a gentleman, after all. An eloquent person capable of holding in his his fanboy nature and... other emotional urges.

Yeah, right.