Episode 1: New Beginnings

"Previously on Transformers Prime"

"Autobot Base"

A spacebridge flashes open as Optimus Prime walk up to Ratchet.

Optimus Prime: Until we meet again, old friend!

Optimus and Ratchet shake hands with one another.

Ratchet: I'll be sure to keep in touch.

Optimus nods and turns to face Bumblebee, Smokescreen, Bulkhead, Wheeljack, Arcee, and Ultra Magnus.

Optimus Prime: Autobots! Roll out!

Optimus and his team transform into their vehicle forms before driving off into the spacebridge which lead them all to Cybertron, their native homeworld. Ratchet, Agent Fowler, Ms. Darby, Jack, Miko, and Raf gather around as they watched as their comrades rode off into the distance, one by one before the spacebridge closed shut.

Agent Fowler: *Sigh* Let's go home.

Everyone walks off while Jack stays behind as he pulled out his phone and turned it on to the sight of him and Arcee together on his home screen.

Jack: "...."

"Jack!"

Jack looks to his left as his mother, Ms. Darby walks up to him.

Ms. Darby: Are you coming?

Jack: Yeah.

Jack shuts his phone off and slips it back into his pocket.

Ms. Darby: We'll stop for some pizza on the way home, okay?

Jack: Ok.

Jack and his mother walk off.

*Narration*

"With Megatron defeated and the Decepticons scattered amongst the galaxy, Earth finally found itself at peace."

"Two Years Later"

"Jasper, Nevada, 4:00 P.M"

The dismissal bell rings as hundreds of students headed outside and made their way back home. Near the entrance of the high school, 18 year old Jack, wearing a leather jacket over a white t shirt with jeans walks over to his bicycle parked in the bike rack.

"Hey!"

Jack looks back, finding an 18 year old girl with long red hair standing behind him.

Jack: Hey.

Sierra: I haven't seen you in awhile! What's up?

Jack: Same old same old! School, work, chores! A little vacation every blue moon! It seems as if I'm living live on repeat!

Sierra giggles. Jack pulls his bike out of the rack and walks up to Sierra.

Jack: What are you up to this evening?

Sierra: My friends and I are heading over to the movies later on! I was wondering if you'd like to come with us!