Chapter 11

Taehyung sighed, staring at the textbook before him. There were times he asked himself why go through university and kill himself? Of course getting his dream job was a fair answer but the torture he had to endure definitely wasn't fair.

He placed his head on the textbook.

"Going through your, 'Why am I in university?' phase again?"

He looked up seeing Seokjin set a Starbucks green tea cup in front of him before sitting down across from him.

"You don't understand how hard uni is...thank you! I needed this." He whined.

Seokjin laughed. "I never knew before but I know now since you forced me to come and do my work."

"What do you mean I force you? You're a uni student, so I'm just telling you what you're supposed to be doing."

Seokjin sighed deeply, folding his arms. "If I didn't have you, I'd be skipping classes right now."

"Don't brag about that..."

The alpha let out another sigh. "I think I may have to relive those days."

"I'll step on your toe." The omega held his pencil towards him making the alpha laugh.

"I'm just joking." He took the omega's hand. "I much rather sit here and look at you." He kissed the back of Taehyung's hand making the omega blush.

Taehyung removed his hand. "You need to study and not stare at me." He covered his face that was warming up.

Seokjin moved the omega's hands and pecked his lips.

"Now, I can study." He winked.

"Ugh, you're so annoying Hyung!"

Seokjin laughed watching his omega whine and groan trying to hide his embarrassment.

________________

After classes, Taehyung went to go see Jimin and Jungkook.

"Hey guys." He smiled and placed a bag of snacks on the table. Jimin immediately began searching through the bag.

"How are you?" He rubbed the omega's swollen belly.

"I'm tired, moody and always hungry." He said opening a snack.

Jungkook laughed. "I just bought him lunch and he's still eating. Are you having twins?"

Jimin's face fell and he glared at Jungkook. "What are you crazy?! It's just one pup, who is really greedy."

"It's two in there somewhere. Tell the doctor to double check. That happened to my mom, she thought it was one pup and my sisters were born. Aren't you a twin too? It's genetic for you to have twins." The omega teased his friend who pulled out his Sonogram slapping it on the table. "I'll fight you Kook-ah! There's only one pup!"

They laughed.

"Don't tease him too much Kookie, he'll get heartburn." Taehyung laughed, rubbing the omega's back.

"You owe me lunch again."

"What the? You're gonna make me broke and I'm not even the father!"

"You're the uncle so close enough."

"You're lucky, I love my nephew, I'll feed you tomorrow."

"Yay!"

"I called you last week Kookie and your mom said you had your heat but you weren't home. Where did you go?" Taehyung asked.

The omega blushed a bit. "Um...I was with Hoseok Hyung."

"What?!" Taehyung and Jimin snapped.

"When did you start talking to him?" Taehyung's mouth hung open.