chapter 2

(Y/n)  pov

I was getting closer to the camp i sss forest for every and ever. I take a quick drink off my soda i was soo close to the camp i can see the flag pole as i park my car.

I see a tall man i think is David. He waved at me there was a young boy with him he was not every happy to be here i can tell.

"Hi you must be (y/n) I am so happy you made it we love to have you stay and have a wonderful adventure with us" I guy with red hair says I nod the little boy rolls his eyes "shut up david" he walks away.

"Yes I am (y/n)" I smile and look around the camp it was a todal disaster but it is a camp. I look at some other things i look down and see a fish bull on a kid's head. I look at him curiously "hi there what is your name" he smiles and says " I am space kid" I nod "well it nice to meet you space kid"

He walks away I slowly but I did meet all the kids there all very very different from other. There's is one kid that really doesn't want to talk to me. He just avoid me at all costs I don't know what I did to make him mad at me.

I walk over when he was not looking and sit down next to him he looks at me but don't move or some anything to me so I try to start a conversation "hay there was is your name" I looked down at him with a big smile on my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hay I hope you like this chapter please tell me what you think about it.