Chapter 9: Dragon

Hermione POV

"Hello Brother"

My eyes widened as I heard the woman say those two words.

"HARRY HAS A SISTER!?"

I slapped my hand over my mouth and tried to make myself as small as possible. Welp, I'm dead... I thought as the woman began to walk twoards me, dark energy radiating from her.

I frantically searched for Harry... He was gone. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. I whipped my head around to face whoever was there.

"We can win this 'Mione"

I breathed out a sigh of relief and concentrated. I couldn't find a single way we could survive. Harry was worn out, I could tell that much from the way his shoulders were slumped, the air around him no longer charged with excess magical energy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stood face to face with Harry's sister, the plan we had discussed quickly still fresh in my mind. As I closed my eyes I sat down and pictured what I wanted to become. I could feel myself shifting, claws growing out of my hands as my head became longer. As my arms and legs grew, wings appeared on my back.

My eyes opened as the transformation was completed. I looked downwards at the small human in front of me and roared, fire soaring out  of my mouth twoards the no longer so intimidating creature in front of me.

Linda POV (Harry's Sister)

I laughed to myself as the girl who was supposed to be fighting me knelt down and closed her eyes.

"Surrendering I se-"

I stopped talking as the human in front of me began to change shape. Seconds later there was a large dragon in front of me, its bright purple scales gleaming in the sunlight. I would've thought it looked beautiful if it wasn't about to kill me.

As the stream of fire shot twoards me I apparated to headquarters.

"I need a new army fast Malfoy!"

"Coming right up master"

Oh this is going to be fun I thought as I sat down on my throne I'm coming brother