Chapter 6: I've Got a Dream

Warnings: Drinking, alcohol, beer

"This is the best day ever!" Rapunzel cried as she ran around a tree. "I am a despicable human being!" Rapunzel cried into the grass. "I am never going back!" Rapunzel cried as she ran around in the grass. "I have to go back.". "Father doesn't know what would kill him." Rapunzel told herself as she sat on a rock in the stream, holding a lily. "Oh My Gosh this would kill him!" She cried into the tree. Rapunzel cried in a cave. Flynn went over to her. "I'm only picking up bits and pieces of your situation, overprotective father, pet frog..." He began. Arianna shot him a glare. "Chemelen." She corrected. "Whatever!" Flynn told her. "What I'm saying is that a little teenage rebellion, a little adventure, that's healthy for you.". Rapunzel looked at him. "Do you really think?" She questioned. "'Think'? I know so! Hey, I know of a place that we can go." Flynn told her. She looked up at him. "Do you like ducklings?" He questioned. "No! No! Flynn don't do it!" Cassandra interrupted. "Yes!" Rapunzel repiled. Arianna rolled her eyes.

"Your finest table please!" Flynn announced as he opened the door to The Snuggly Duckling Pub. There were big, musclur, men inside the pub. Rapunzel cringed. Arianna took her hand and lead her inside. "That there is really bad man smell." Flynn told the girls. He looked over his shoulder at Rapunzel and Arianna. "Hey, Blondie, you don't look so good. Let's get you back to your tower." He told Rapunzel. Just, then, a man with a hook hand stepped up. "Hey, he's the guy on the news!" He announced. "Let's turn him in for money!" A man in a blue shirt announced as he ran out of the bar. "I want the money!" The man with a hook hand cried. "No me!" Another man cried. "I could use the money! I'm broke!" A man with a bucket head announced as he grabbed Flynn. "Gentlemen! I'm sure that there's a more civil way to figure this out!" Screamed Flynn from inside of the mob. The girls looked for a way to get him out. "That branch is about the Hook Hand guy's head!" Arianna noticed as she pointed to the branch. "Great idea! But how are we going to get to it?" Cassandra questioned. Rapunzel through her hair around the branch. She pulled on it. The branch came down and smacked the Hook Hand thug on the head. He turned around and looked at the girls. "Give me back my guide! Hadn't you ever had a dream?" Rapunzel questioned. The Hook Hand Thug came up to them. The girls cringed. "I had a dream once," he began to sing.

"I'm malicious, mean and scary

My sneer could curdle dairy

And violence wise, my hands are not the cleanest

But despite my evil look

And my temper, and my hook

I've always yearned to be a concert pianist"

Hook Hand began to sing.

"Can't ya see me on the stage performin' Mozart

Ticklin' the ivories 'til they gleam?"

Hook Hand's hook took off the keys as he scaled the piano. Rapunzel giggled as she blocked them with her frying pan.

"Yep, I'd rather be called deadly

For my killer show tune medley

Thank you

'Cause way down deep inside

I've got a dream"

Hook Hand sang.

"He's got a dream

He's got a dream"

The Thugs joined in.

"See, I ain't as cruel and vicious as I seem

Though I do like breaking fevers

You can count me with the dreamers

Like everybody else