[𝑘𝑙𝑎𝑢𝑠] (17) ✓

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN× klaus ×

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
× klaus ×

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

IT HAD BEEN AN EVENTFUL NIGHT WITH THE MARTIN WARLOCK TRYING TO KILL ELENA BUT LUCKILY THEY HAD STOPPED HIM. Well, they isn't the word to exactly describe what happened. Katherine disguised as Elena and bit the man, Cassandra layed in Damon's bed the whole time because she couldn't take the slightest risk that Luka's father had called Klaus. By now though, it was kind of inevitable for him to find her but right now, she was going to try and at least keep her distance.

She walks into the Mystic Grill, a sigh leaving her lips as she searches for someone she knows. The only one she saw was Alaric Saltzman who was drinking alone.

"Alaric?" She calls out as she walks over to him, making the man turn to look at her. His eyes widen for a split second but then he is putting on his best impression.

"Cassandra, hey." Klaus says, wishing he didn't have to be wearing someone else's face to be able to talk to her.

"Did Jenna open up to you?" She asks as she sits down in the seat next to him.

"What?" Klaus asks as his eyes search hers for an answer. He internally groans as he realizes that she meant the whole Jenna and Alaric being on the outs thing.

"About finding out that Isobel is actually alive." She elaborated, confusion filling her for a second before a look of realization fills his face. Cassandra just thought it was because they didn't talk much that he forgot about what had happened.

"Oh, no. Not yet. Why are you not with Elena?" He asks, furrowing his eyebrows a little bit. Cassandra only groans, rolling her eyes a little as she grabs his drink to finish off the remainder. Klaus watches her, a small smile creeping out.

"I needed a day. After what happened with Elijah, I couldn't deal with the Isobel drama." She admits as she fiddles with the glass In her hands. Klaus nods a little bit, smirking before covering it up with a curious expression. He had learned of his dear brothers demise when he was talking with the 'Mystic Falls gang' earlier. Klaus was glad that Elijah was out of the way though.

"I don't get what you saw in him." Klaus says jokingly but he really needed to know why she would jump to his brother, especially after being with him for two hundred years.

"I thought our relationship was built on trust.. loyalty." She tells the man, her eyes darkening for a second as she is reminded of all the things Elijah had kept from her. "I guess it wasn't." Cassandra adds with a slight frown as she doesn't let the tears show in her eyes. Klaus wanted to tear his brothers head off for even causing her the slightest of pain. Not that he had the best track record.