[𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛] (19) ✓

CHAPTER NINETEEN× a simple question ×

CHAPTER NINETEEN
× a simple question ×

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

IT DIDN'T TAKE LONG FOR CASSANDRA TO FIGURE OUT SHE WAS BEING FOLLOWED. There was a feeling of lingering eyes on her making a chill run up her spine. She knew who it was, she was just afraid to turn around because then it would become a reality. She takes a shaky breath before preparing herself to get the hell away from the man. Cassandra vamp speeds, starting to go back to the Salvatore boarding house only to be stopped by the man standing in front of her. She gasps, her eyes looking around for a second before flashing away. Klaus groans before following her, making her heart beat out of her chest.

"Cassandra." Klaus yells trying to get her attention as she keeps trying to escape him. "Stop running." He says, slightly annoyed as she yet again flashes by him. Klaus only finds her again, his hand on her shoulder making her stop in her place.

"Stay away from me." She tells him, her voice shaking as she vamp speeds past him but he only cuts her off once again. Cassandra stares at him, licking her bottom lip as her eyes flicker to find a exit strategy.

"You've changed. I like your twenty first century look." Klaus says with a smirk as he checks her out a couple of times. Cassandra rolls her eyes as she pushes past him again, trying her best to try and ignore him.

"A lot has changed about me." She tells him as she continues to try and get away from him but he only walks after her, not letting her get out of his sight.

"Like your Elijah affair?" He asks with disgust and anger laced in his tone. Klaus knew there was always something between them and that's what truly made him angry. She had told him countless times that nothing was going on between them, only for her to turn tail and jump in his bed after she left him.

"What happened between Elijah and I is none of your business." Cassandra says as she scoffs, shaking her head. She couldn't believe that he was using her relationship with Elijah to try and justify his actions.

"On the contrary, love. He's my brother and you're my girl, I think it is my business." Klaus says as he continues to follow her. Cassandra groans as she stops and turns to face him, hating how he was still referring to her as being his.

"I'm not yours." She hissed at him, a glare on her face as she backs away from him. Klaus only rolls his eyes a little before a smirk forms on his lips.

"Your not Elijah's." He says, overhearing Cassandra's goodbye to Elijah. Cassandra scoffs as she crosses her arms against her chest.

"Elijah isn't a part of my life anymore." Cassandra tells him making him let out a sarcastic sigh, smirking at the girl.