38 × [𝑖'𝑚 𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ ℎ𝑖𝑚]✓

CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT×im in love with him×

×im in love with him×

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

SPENDING THE LAST TWENTY MINUTES YELLING AT ELIJAH STILL DIDNT SEEM LONG ENOUGH FOR CASSANDRA. She was made aware that Elijah closed a deal with the Salvatore's and Elena. A deal he had no right to accept. She was livid that he would even consider it. The people who killed Klaus were to come to no harm and they weren't even allowed to bring Klaus back for at least Elenas life span, even longer. Cassandra was trying to make Elijah take it back but he wasn't budging. "I can't believe you made that deal with them." She hissed at him, her arms crossed against her chest as she shakes her head. Elijah avoids the girls deadly glare, not feeling like she had a say in anything. I mean, she wasn't technically together with either of them.

"I had to, Cassandra. They wouldn't give him back otherwise." Elijah says with a groan, trying to explain to the girl but she wasn't listening. She wouldn't. Because that would mean giving into this ridiculous deal.

"We could've just stolen him back." Cassandra states with a snappy tone, glaring at the man who sighs, rubbing his face. Rebekah had been standing to the side quietly, not wanting to interfere in their argument but she decided to stand up for her brother who was getting his ass handed to him.

"We got him back though." She says optimistically, with an assuring smile. Rebekah didn't like it either but it was better to have him back and be able to see him then to never be able to see him again.

"But we can't revive him for almost over hundred years." Cassandra points out bluntly as she didn't see the bigger picture. To her, not having Klaus in the present was the issue. She didn't want to wait years and years to see him again.

"It's a difficult choice, but it's the right one." Elijah replies, realizing the girl was angry but there was nothing he could do about it now. Cassandra scoffs, glaring at him as she did not think it was the right choice at all.

"At least we're getting him back." Rebekah tries to say but Cassandra only rolls her eyes and storms out of the room. The blonde shares a look with her brother before following after the girl. Cassandra didn't stop though until she got far enough away that Elijah knew not to try and listen in. Rebekah sighs as she stops behind the girl who runs her hands through her hair. She just couldn't believe that she would have to spend the next century without Klaus. It was different this time, she actually wanted him in her life.

"Elijah had no right to make that decision." Cassandra sneers as she shakes her head, hating how he agreed to it without even consulting her. This was Klaus they were talking about and Elijah didnt even think she had a right to know.