Chapter 3

Start writing your story

Chapter 3

In the morning we are told to pack everything to move onto the next part of the trip. For a couple minutes I think Fury didn't actually change our trip. That is until Mr.Harrington comes out of the hotel saying we got upgraded.

I overhear Peter and Ned, "Peter what does this mean?"

"I think Fury hijacked our vacation."

I laugh before sitting in the back of the bus. Coincidentally Peter sits in the seat across the aisle. He looks disappointed and is googling something. I put on my glasses and go over some emails and honestly I start watching a movie. That is until I hear Peter say Edith.

No freaking way, Dad gave Peter access to Edith too? He looks very confused by the glasses, Edith is explaining her functions.

"You and Iron Woman have access to me."

"Who is Iron Woman?" He asks, I tense not knowing what she will say

"Iron Woman is the daughter of late Tony Stark."

"Ya but what's her name."

"Her name is Iron Woman." I finally relax knowing Edith isn't going to say anything

Peter then looks around the bus, I can see he is looking at people's phones. He glances towards the front of the bus then immediately jumps back into his seat. I look and see Mary Jane sitting in the front of the bus.

Peter then looks over to Ned and Betty in front of me. He looks a little freaked out, so I look at them. They are sitting right next to each other yet texting I miss you. He then looks over to me, I hope that he can't see my display like the phones. He does look a little confused but it might just be from Ned and Betty.

Dimetri, who is our driver now, stops at a little set of buildings. I let Peter get off before me so I'm the last one. I see Demitri stop Peter in front of me and point to a building a little farther from the others. I get off the bus and glance towards Dimitri.

I pull a caramel candy out of my pocket and slip it to him. He smirks and nods before unraveling it. I leave to find the restroom and glance over to the building Peter was in. I see Brad walk in, that's not good. My glasses are still on my face so I pull up Brad's phone.

He took a picture of a pantless Peter in front of what looks like one of our Prague agents. It looks like a very different situation though. I quickly place a bug on the photo, in about 10 minutes the photo will delete itself and disappear.

I finally found the bathroom after fixing Peter's problem. Five minutes later we are all getting on the bus again. This time Peter sits in the front, where I happen to be only I'm behind Demetri.

Peter looks panicked about something, I look over to see him looking at Brad, who is looking at the photo. In about 2 minutes the photo will not exist but Peter doesn't know that.

Obviously he doesn't know what he is doing when an alert for a drone strike pops up on my glasses. It only does because I'm in the kill zone.

"Damnit Peter." I say quietly

He continues to freak out as I'm trying to stop it. Instead of trying to stop it he keeps going, at this point I'm pretty sure it's accidental because he is actually sweating.

The drone is launched and moves along behind the bus. Peter webs slings the bus wheel, swerving the bus side to side. Mr.Harrington tells him to sit down but Peter yells Baby Mountain Goats instead.

Everyone except for me is distracted by the comment which gives Peter enough time to jump through the roof emergency hatch and shoot the drone down. I sigh in relief as Peter sits down.