chapter five

Namjoon giggles as his roommates drag him into a nearby cafe claiming to have a surprise for him. It had been two and a half months since Jimin and Seokjin had decided to be Namjoon's caregivers and things couldn't be better.

The couple never made Namjoon feel left out, in or out of little space. Although Namjoon did keep his distance to give the couple some privacy. He never felt like a third wheel or as if he was somehow messing up their relationship.

Even though the couple loved to spoil both their little and Namjoon, the younger always protested feeling a little guilty for accepting their high-quality gifts.
Nonetheless the couple still gave Namjoon presents here and there, but today was going to be a special day. They were going to spoil him rotten whether he liked it or not.

The three of them entered their first destination; the coffee shop, where four other males were waiting for them. Seokjin looked around the shop before spotting the group of boys he was looking for and leading his boyfriend and Namjoon towards them.Three of the guys gave Seokjin and Jimin a hug while Namjoon and another shorter male looked at them.

Jimin turned his attention towers Namjoon after the hugs were finished. "Namjoon this is Hoseok. He's the guy I told you about on the first day and this right here is his boyfriend Jungkook. These two have been dating since high school." He said as he signaled towards each guy.

"Ah yes you're the quiet kid that sits two rows behind me. It's nice to finally meet you, I had no idea you were the Namjoon these two always talked about." The guy named Hoseok said while shaking Namjoon's hand.

Something about hearing that both Jimin and Seokjin talked about him to their friend made him slightly blush. He shifted his attention over to the male by the name Jungkook and shook his hand as well.

"This over here is Taehyung and the guy standing next to him is his new boyfriend I believe." Seokjin said.

"Nice to meet you I'm Taehyung, Tae for short." Tae looks over at the boy standing next to him. "And this little cutie is my boyfriend of three months, Yoongi."

Yoongi blushes and hides behind Taehyung making Taehyung laugh. "He's a bit shy at first but he is really hyper when you get to know him. And he's a little just like you Namjoon."

Namjoon was taken a back from what Taehyung had just said. He had never met another little before and he was a bit excited and nervous to say the least. After everyone got introduced to each other they each got a coffee and sat down to talk about the already made plans for the day.

"Well since it is a Saturday we can stay out for as long as we want." Said Taehyung taking a drink from his coffee.

"Today is going to be great!" Exclaimed Jimin.

Namjoon looked at them confused and by the look that Yoongi and Jungkook had, he wasn't the only one confused. "I don't understand I thought we were only going to get coffee." Namjoon looked at his roommates for clarification.

"Oh no baby boy today we are going to spoil you guys." Replied Seokjin and of course Namjoon blushed at the pet name.

"We?" Asked Jungkook looking at his boyfriend and friends.

"Yes baby. Seokjin, Taehyung and I are going to grant your guy's every wishes today." Answered Hoseok giving his boyfriend a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh no no no. This sounds like a couples thing and I'm not dating anyone. I'll just be a bother." Namjoon replied with a hint of sadness and felt lonely to say the least that he was the only one that didn't have a boyfriend.

"Nonsense when Jimin and I promised to take care of Joonie that meant we would take care of you too. Without you there's no Joonie so it's just the right thing to do." Seokjin reassured him.