continuing?

Oh my goodness it's been what, over 2 years? I remember writing this story for all my sub/ little Namjoon lovers (even though there are VERY few people that see Namjoon as a sub) as there is a very limited selection of stories that involve that plot.

I have one chapter that is unpublished and another one that was unfinished. I honestly would love to continue this story, however, when I was writing the story I myself had a little space so I had a basic idea of how I would make Joonie act but after a few negative experiences I have kind of lost my little side so I might struggle bringing Joonie to life again. However it's not impossible for me to achieve it.

The only problem I have is that I had forgotten the reason why Jimin was so stressed to make him lash out at our little Joonie all I remember was that the main reason was a family member (can't really go into much detail without spoiling it). So if there are still any readers around and people that would like me to continue this story give me suggestions on why he would do what he did but don't worry I'll try to come up with a happy ending.

I usually never ask for help with writing my stories but since it's been so long I think I could really use the help

Thank you to the people that keep adding my book to your guys reading collection, it's all of you that made me want to try and finish this book

The next chapter is going to be the unreleased one I wrote around 2 to 3 years ago and I will try to finish the other one thank you so much and I hope you enjoy the very small and kind of trashy chapter

(Unedited)