𝕓𝕣𝕠 𝕥𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕃

Beep beep

Beep beep

Beep beep

Beep beep...

Tic..

I set of the hospital's alarm and slowly opened my eyes. I was met with sunlight behind the curtains, I looked back to the watch and saw its 7 am. I sigh and looked at my mother who's on the hospital's bed..

You thought I was the one on it, didnt you? Let me explain...

Flashback

"Y/n, honey comon let's go! We are late!" Dad called from downstairs.

"Coming!" I hurried down and saw my parents arguing.....again.

"Why are you always on a hurry?! You'll hurt her one day!" Mom said.

"Hurt her? Says who?! I know whats best for her!" Dad spat.

"No you don't! I know her more than she knows herself!" They kept arguing, I just sighed and waited for them outside.

The thing is, both are wrong, I know myself more than they do, and I know whats best for me. Both of them will hurt me one day, mentally.

The finally got in the car, and argued again. Its 6pm and we are going to my favorite restaurant to celebrate my 17th birthday, atleast..that's what I thought.

I kept looking at the window, watching people live their lives. Minutes went by and they're still arguing. I wanted to cry, but I just didn't want for them to argue about that too...

Suddenly I heard loud horns, it was coming closer...I looked to the front window and saw a huge truck heading towards us.

"DAD WATCH OU-"

Crash

Flashback end

When I said I wanted to be alone that day, that's not what I ment😒 not that I like my parents anyways but still.

Tho here we are, waiting for mom to wake up from a comma that she has been in for 2 years, the doctors told that my dad....well....died🤷🏻‍♀️. I didnt get injured much during the accident, but I got healed.

"Morning mom..." I told her, knowing that she can hear me, hopefully...

Dr. Smith came in and patted my head, he has been great company when I came in. "Mornin y/n, how are you?"

"Good...." I said. Ever since that day, my smile got whiped of. We're like- emo or smth. I'm almost as mute, since I just don't talk much.

"Look kid, your mother will not wake up for atleast 10 years from now...that's what we atleast think...so I think its better for you to go home, we will call you if we had updates." He finally said, I just nodded. Not really caring anymore since I'm used to it. I got up and, told him goodbye.