~ OTP Tag ~

I saw at this tag made by thekazbrekker and liked the questions so I decided to give it ago!

1. Your slowest burn?
My slowest burn would be Stiles and Rose since they were childhood friends and don't get together until one of the seasons (ain't spoiling when soz 😂😂)

2. Your OTP with the most sexual tension?
I would say Clea and Oscar (No, this isn't really spoilers as I spoiled the ship in the face morphing chapter 🤣🤣) They are probably the oldest (as in age-wise) ship I have and they both give me the fuck like bunnies type couple vibes, so yeah!

3. Do you have an OTP inspired by an existing fictional ship?
I don't think I can think of any really. Maybe after finishing my books and read them with a blank mind, I'll see if any of them remind me of any other OTP's I know of ☹️

4. Do you have a grumpy x sunshine OTP?
YES! obviously it's Peter and Holly, though Ripley and MJ kinda fit that vibe too!

5. Have you ever written a love triangle?
I guess I have (it's not written yet but ya know it exists in my head) since Holly has a boyfriend during Homecoming (Oscar) and she has a little crush on Peter so there is some overlap as some point in the book.

6. Have you ever written a long-lasting unrequited love?
Nah, don't think so :/

7. An enemies to lovers romance you've written?
Holly and Peter are technically an enemies to lovers ship.

8. Have you ever written a fake dating romance.
No, I haven't :/

9. Lastly, your top 3 ships you've written.

        1. Holly and Peter (MCU)
        2. Rose and Stiles (Teen Wolf)
        3. Olivia and Steve (Stranger Things)

Since thekazbrekker had basically tagged everyone, I'll do the same.