~ The Ones That Will Never Be Written ~

Since I'm a procrastinator and it takes me forever to even write one chapter of a book, there are so many books that I've been wanting to write but know that they will never be written.

I might as well share them here, because why not! Bear in mind that these ideas were made whilst I was either watching the movie/tv show that they're based on or zoning out whilst doing boring activities.

THERE ARE POSSIBLE SPOILERS SO HERES A WARNING FOR ANYONE. THERE ARE TITLES THAT SAY THE SERIES/MOVIE THE BOOK IS ABOUT SO JUST SKIP IT IF YA WANT!

Chilling adventure of Sabrina : Lilith's daughter and clay boi

So this is set in part 3 and I know that Lilith would be the type of person to not want to have a child, but once she becomes queen of hell, she decides to create one. I haven't given her a name but I do remember that her face claim was gonna be Bella Thorne or India Eisley. I just thought it would be fun to have someone from hell join the gang on earth, with Lilith ordering her to keep an eye on Sabrina. Then I had the idea that this character would meet Caliban and they plan to sabotage Sabrina so they an become King and Queen of Hell.
It's been a few months since I've even thought of this plot so I cant really remember much (though I do remember wanting this OC to have Theo be her love interest at first but that was whilst I was watching the season, but he then he and puck become a thing.) so that's all I have with this idea.

Star Wars sequels : Solo boy and Kenobi girl

So around the time The Rise of the Skywalker came out and I've been wanting to use Tom Holland as a face claim I thought of a scenario of having a smuggler meets a boy named Milo. Her not wanting a coworker, goes to a negotiation, Milo follows and says to the other person that they are the engineer for the ship. She goes along with it and gives him the job. They have to smuggle a suitcase that they aren't allowed to open. But Milo does and they find out that it's pieces for a lightsaber. The girl walks off after arguing with Milo and stormtroopers approach her asking for Kylo Ren's younger brother Myles Solo, since she's heard of Han, she just says that he would be at the bar. She follows them to be nosy, only to find Milo there and him being Myles. They both get away and become wanted by the First Order. The story would be set during the sequels up to the last movie. There would also be a storyline where the girl realises that she's a Jedi and uses the lightsaber that they have. They also have a bad guy going after them, kinda like an Inquisitor but for the sequels, ya know.
I was actually inspired to do this when drinking some WKD (it's a British alcoholic pop. Yes, I'm over 18 cuz I'm in the uk, so don't come for me) and there was different flavours and colours which reminded me of blue milk.

Gotham : Wayne daughter and the insane Veleska

I got into watching Gotham after it being recommended by an irl friend and silently fell in love with Jerome Veleska and thought of this plot. Basically Matilda Wayne (face claim is Gideon Adlon) was at private school when her parents died, though she couldn't come back straight away, which is why this takes place in season 2. Jerome noticed that there was a random girl spending time with Bruce so he decides to kidnap her, she reveals that she is also a Wayne and he kinda lets her go (by kinda he ties her up to a chair in a circle of fire that then leads to a school bus). Then most of the story is slightly going along with the series, with add-ons and such.
I really wanna write this since the show is so much darker compared to the MCU and I love Mattie!

Titans : Reporter bumps into a science experiment and gets herself dragged in with the Titans

For this series I hadn't thought up an OC until season 2 and meeting our super boi Conner. Can't really remember specifics but Tana Moon (face claim Courtney Eaton) basically meets Conner helps him keep him safe from Cadmus. They end up in the titan tower. When the four of them (Tana, Conner, Krypto and Gar) get taken by Cadmus, and they carry on with their experiments and decide to do an experiment on Tana making her kinda like Conner. I don't think I actually have decided on that or just having her be human with no powers but since I had looked up women that were also experimented on and got Tana Moon.
I really like this idea and I feel I could finish writing this since its only one season to write (until season 3 is out) and would be easy to refresh my memory so yeah!

Marvel : The immortal witch meets a sweet small guy, then meets him again decades later but he looks very different, but still sweet

Since I have a few OC's in the MCU that are teens/young adults I thought, why not make a adult OC! I also remember recognising Jenna Coleman in Captain America: The First Avenger and wanted to do something with that. So Constance was born in the Tudor era in Britain from a line of witches and whilst the witch trials were happening her parents makes a deal with a magical spirit to keep their only child alive. Though Constance lives through the with trials, she realises that she cannot die, she never knew about this deal until her father tells her about the deal. She is basically cursed with immortality and unable to have children. She lives through centuries helping people out, without getting attached to them, until the now Connie is in the 40's and ends up meeting a young scrawny Steve Rogers at Stark Expo on a double date a recently made friend, Bonnie, dragged her to. (I'm now doing a quick research, realising that Connie was on a date with Bucky and not Steve and she becomes a nurse so idk, I do have the power to keep my idea since she's such a minor character). After that date she doesn't see both Steve or Bucky again until civil-war. Since she's in S.H.E.I.L.D records, because of Peggy, Nat, Steve and Sam visit her to hide. I just like the idea of Steve moving on from Peggy for real (Unlike the ending he got in endgame 🙃😐😐🙃)
I don't know how I'd write this, since Connie's lived for Centuries and I wont write all of that and even with the 70ish years time skip :(

Harry Potter : The newly found Ravenclaw and the manipulated Slytherin

I recently got back into Harry Potter and created an OC because we all know Draco deserved a better ending tbh (Now I've got 2 OC's falling for the bad guy but it'd be nice to see a different side to them) and wanted to make an OC for him 😊
Juniper Starling finds out at 13 that she is a wizard and that after the first wizarding war, her parents had gone into hiding by faking their deaths and uses a spell to hide her. She's a half blood and a Ravenclaw. There isn't much to say as it really goes along with the movie, besides from some scenes.

Once again, since I'm a sloooow writer it's been days since writing this and I've decided that if anyone's interested in reading any of these books, I might consider focusing on that instead of my Marvel books. Some of these books would be easier to write since the seasons are pretty short (or at least CAOS and Titans are 😂) so yeah, leave a comment so I know someone's interested :)