✨Request Page!✨

Alright! First time ever making these. You can request for lots of things here! I don't know everything in the world though, so I might not accept your request.

Stuffs I can do:
For some of these, I don't really know what I'm doing (even though I do), but I can try!
-Fluff (A feel-good story that has little to no plot.)
-Angst (A little bit sad/depressing.)
-Lime, I guess.
-*apphumans character* meets *countryhumans character*, though I don't really think that'd be a onesho-
-Going to places (For example, what if the apphumans went roller skating?)
-Ship + Place (It's like the one above, but it focuses more on a certain ship.)
-Interview (I guess?)
-InferKit Prompt (Write a random part of a scenario you want to see. I'll put it through inferkit and I'll see what I can do!)
-Among Us/Flicker story (of course)
-Random (Hah, yeah, let the "master" write the oneshot.)

I'm sorry if anything is out of character, but hey, I can still try!

By the way, for those of you who want Countryhumans, if you really want to, include genders by the country's/app's name, because if you wanted male Brazil and male Argentina going together, and you didn't include it, you might end up with female Argentina!

Alright. If you really want to, ask away!

Current Queue:

Nothing!