Introduction

Main character: Joslynn Creed.
Age: 24 born January 13, 1995
Hight: 5'6.
Hair color: dark chocolate brown.
Skin color: badly tanned arms, mostly pail. (Will explain later)
Eye color: bright greed with darker green and gold speckles.

     Joslynn Creed is a 24yr. army vet that works at a stone mill. she lives with her dad who works at the same mill. When Joslynn was 16 her grandfather past away, and she moved in with her dad. When Joslynn was 6 she lived in Indiana Pennsylvania with her parents until they divorced and her mother took her to Oklahoma to her grandparents while Joslynn's mother left her there to "live her life". Joslynn didn't mind though she adored her grandfather and he adored her. Her grandmother on the other hand didn't like the fact that she was left there with them. When Joslynn was 16 her grandfather died of an heart attack. Joslynn was crushed. Her grandmother took this as a chance to mold Joslynn into the perfect "lady". Joslynn couldn't take it so she left and moved in with her dad on her own. She finished school in Indiana, then went strait to the army where she served 5 years. Now at the age of 24 she is looking for her own house to start her own life away from her dad. She find a cabin in New Jersey by a lake called Cristal Lake on one of her jobs.

    What happens when Joslynn buys the cabin and meet her new neighbor. What happens when this neighbor turns out to be a serial killer. Will Joslynn be able to handel it or will she end up being his next victim. Is this a story of love or a story of HORROR!!!!

~~~~~
I hope yall enjoy the story. Feedback is greatly appreciative.
~DragonLady.