11

Riya and Noor got down at St. George's for yet another fest. They directed the juniors to the green room and took all the settings to the respective places. They collected the student list from Renu Mam and went to the registration desk. John was in charge of the registration process that year.

"Hi, John", Noor greeted him.

"Hi, Noor. Long time. Give me the list". John took the list from Noor, had a look and gave to his team.

"This is the entire list of St. Xaviers for today's events. Enter them fast."

John turned towards Noor and Riya. "How is eleventh treating you? I am kind of fed up with this".

"If it is about the studies, I agree with you. If it's about the class, I just love them.", Riya replied.

"I often wonder how do you people have fun at a girls only. Do you even talk in between classes?". John enquired.

Noor and Riya broke into laughter.

Noor replied, "You do not know girls, John. They can be terrible when they are alone."

"Noor", the call came from the end of corridor.

It was Reyhan. Noor walked towards him. They shook hands and walked back to the registration desk together.

"Best friend have united again", John teased.

"I do not understand how their friendship works. They meet occasionally a year. Still, they are buddies."

"John, it's about how we spend that time. We share such good time when we meet, so that it's enriching enough to keep our relation,", Noor replied.

"Anyway, this is once in a lifetime friendship between our schools. I am sure about it,", Riya added.

"Here is the list and chest number guys. All ready". John handed it over to Riya.

"See you at the venue", Reyhan said to Noor as they parted to opposite ways.

"Noor, right?" A middle-aged man stood before Noor with a file in his hand.

"Yes, sir."

"I am Anand. I am a teacher here."

"Oh, Sir, but how do you know me?"

"I have seen you speak many times, since the sixth class."

Noor was startled.

"Anyway, good job.", Anand walked away.

"Hey." Reyhan came running from the side corridor. "What did he tell you?"

"What?Why?"

"Just tell it, Noor."

"Fine. He told me that he have seen my speeches. And he said "Good job".What's the matter?"

"Nothing."

"Reyhan?"

"Okay, fine. He is so obsessed with winning and you always win. That's it."

"What? Wait. And he had told you this?"

Reyhan nodded.

"That's sick." Noor looked at Reyhan. They both laughed. 

"Noor, I have joined entrance coaching at TM Road. I will have classes from next weekend,", informed Reyhan.

"That's a good option. Study well. Anyway, it is time for us to leave. Bye". Both waved good byes.