16

The classes went by as usual. But the girls found every other way to make this year most memorable to them. Noor had more responsibilities since being the school leader. She thoroughly enjoyed everything that came her way.

It was finally time for Christmas. The Christmas holidays paved way for entrance classes all day. The only consolation for Noor and Reyhan was that they could meet every day.

"I am planning to leave the state for graduation. I feel that it would give me more exposure".

"Ya, I have heard that too. But my parents still insist that I join here itself. They are horrified after the Delhi incident. I won't be able to leave this place any time soon".

"Maybe we could work together after graduation. If you would not forget me."

"I will try". Noor loved irritating Reyhan.

The school year went by quickly. With entrance classes on the weekend, everyone had the busiest times of their life. But the girls never let away any moment of enjoyment and celebration. Sports day, tour, annual day all came in and finished soon.

The board exams were over and everyone got caught in the web of entrance exam preparation. Noor and Reyhan got the same center for their examinations. Two days of tests went by so suddenly. They met outside the venue after the last day.

"So, how was it?"

"Not great. But decent, I guess. Most probably I will get into some government college here. Which college have you chosen to look for admission to, Reyhan?"

"I have found an old college in Bangalore. I will have to check there. I was waiting for the exam to be over."

"Hmmm."

"I will get my new mobile number soon. I will message you my number on Facebook"

"I wish I get mine too fast. Pappa has promised one before I join the college".

"It will be easier to text and call then. We are late. We should get going".

Noor and Reyhan went back home after the exams.