Chapter 17

"Putangina! Bakla pala sya!" hindi ko mapigilan ang halakhak ko nang marinig na naman iyon.

"What's wrong with that? Ikaw ang nag-initiate ng halik hindi ba? Bobo ka talaga! She could feel harassed by what you did!" Dawn hissed and smacked Perseus' head. Nakatambay na lang kasi kami sa isang pwesto ng bar. Perseus seemed so shocked by what he did earlier.

I looked around. The bar is still wild. It got more crowded and more noisy. Some people is making out and some were just drinking like us.

Honestly, I didn't expect that this bar is good. My friend, Benjamin, forced me to go to some clubs with him. The clubs where we usually go is kinda troublesome.
That's why I find it boring. He usually leave me to find girls and so I did. That's the history of my flings.

I was about to drink my beer when I saw a familiar face. By the built of his body, I'm sure he's the one Perseus kissed. In fact, his body built is really manly. Perseus is just so stupid to not notice it.

"Hey," I greeted her cooly. She smiled at me with a very guilty face. My brows furrowed because of that. Why does she look so guilty?

"I'm sorry I didn't informed you about my gender. You might felt harassed because of it but I swear I didn't mean to-"

"Why are you apologizing?" Orion asked that made us all stunned. "Is it because he might feel harassed like what you said?"

"Y-Yes-"

"I think you should be the one who felt that," Orion interrupted again. He slightly shake his beer in his hands and smirked. "He kissed you right? Without your permission. Being gay doesn't mean harassing men when they actually touched you from the start. Your gender isn't an exception of being harassed. In this case, it's my friend who should apologize." he explained that made her stunned.

Maybe she wasn't expecting it. Hindi ko rin sya masisisi. In this world, gender is one of the basis of being respected. When you are one of what they call LGBT they will think you abnormal which is wrong. By their mindsets, they were killing other people's minds. They are making LGBT community think they are always wrong. That being their selves were wrong.

"You know, I'm sorry. I'm really, really sorry for what I did earlier." I heard Perseus said. They were few meters away from us. "I'm sorry about my reaction too. That was very offending, I know. If you felt harassed, you can sue me or-"

"It's okay now. There's no need to sue." I saw how Dawn got relived when she heard that. I smiled and patted Orion's shoulder while Gal is still sitting and watching us.

"I'm really sorry-"

"It's okay now. No need to be sorry anymore. Just enjoy the night with your friends." she said and patted Perseus' shoulder. When she walked past us, she also bid goodbye.

Come to think of it, she really has a height of a girl. She's kinda small and petite but her biceps were really manly. She's wearing a black dress and her hair is kinda wavy. Her face was so angelic too.

Too bad I'm straight. If only I swing the way she is, we'll surely be together.

"Tangina mga pare," we all looked at Perseus who jumped to his seat while holding his chest with a wide eyes.

"Ano na namang problema mo?"

"Kinilig ako sakanya," nanlalaki ang mga mata nyang sagot sa tanong ni Gal. Napangisi ako at tinignan sya.

"She's cute, right?" I tried to tease him but he just glared at me. Bigla syang tumayo at nilapitan ang isang waiter. I shook my head. Mukang bibili na naman sya ng alak.