Constant thinking

Zander can't stop with the non-stop thinking of someone special "god dammit, heh-... why now of all times, why?" Zander said quietly in his room.. "why can't i just stop thinking about him?!?!"Zander thought as he curled up in a ball his blanket scrunched up as it covered him..
"Why Jake of all people.. why now and why him" Zander thought as he blushed a little.. "Zander!Time for dinner dear!"His mom called from downstairs "Coming!" Zander yelled back as he got up from his bed and went downstairs for food.
|With Jake|
Jake lied up in bed thinking about what could go right and wrong with this... then he remembered the fact that while Zander almost messed up  he was blushing..."why would he blush, out of frustration, he likes someone?!...what if.. he does like someone, who would it be?"
Jake thought and he closed his eyes and slowly started to fall asleep.
|with no one|
the next day as they all got ready dealt with classed and went to the music club they chatted a bit before practicing, once they practice Jake noticed Zander was blushing, looked  frustrated about something. as he saw and glanced at Jake his face lit up more and he went on his way , puzzled Jake requested to talk to Hailey once everyone left.. "So what's the problem Jake?"Hailey said smirking having a feeling bout what he was going to ask. Jake replied in a subtle yet worried tone"Do you know why Zander seemed upset and why he Turned away when he saw me?"..."Actually yes i do know, he blushed when i talked about you and wasn't able to think about anything other than something, but we need to give it time" Hailey said as she noticed Jake had stopped dead in his track wearing a soft subtle smile blushing "... heh, you really like him don't you?"Hailey said as he she looked up at the fading gradient in the sky as a cold breeze swirls around calming anyone  as it pulls them into a slumber.. As peaceful as it seems the playful screams of children playing are heard in a distance as the two were lost in thought, but soon their trail of thought was cut off when the realized they had to go home "well talk to you some other time Jake!"Hailey said as she ran off waving in a hurry, Jake had also started heading towards home as he ran against the sidewalk soon stepping on to it, when he reached home he took his jacket off placed it next to a bunch of other stuff  and got ready for sleep, since he was done with today.