DateNight interrupted

|Before it hit 5:36|
As Jake was getting ready for today, he couldn't stop thinking about how this could go right or wrong on the other hand though Hailey had some plans.
|At Zanders house|
By the time it hit 5:00 Zander had finished getting dressed in a nice cleaned up suit(kinda like what he wears in gacha club), Soon after Hailey had already started to get dressed and head outside"I know i'm being a little nosy but i'm not doing this alone"Hailey said to herself as she waited for Zander to come out of the house. Hailey hid around the corner of the house, Her phone started to ring as she got it out of her pocket and answered"you ready?"A voice said on the other side of the phone "yeah, you remember the plan?"Hailey said smirking almost to a wide grin"Mhm,  D a i s y   out"Daisy said as she ended the call, after the call she heard a door open directly after"Zander."Hailey thought as she got herself together and, followed Zander to the place he would have a date.

When Zander reached the place he was greeted by Jake not knowing Hailey had followed him, Hailey hid around a corner of the building and called Daisy"So~ time to commonsense the plan" Daisy asked  waiting for a answer"The. plan. is. a. go. "Hailey soon after toold daisy Where the place is and then ended the call waiting for Daisy. |23 minutes later|
  Daisy had arrived and saw Hailey signaling for her to come over, Daisy rushed over as to not be seen"so then now we take action?"Daisy asked Hailey responded with"not just yet for now we will watch"  "Ok got my camera"Daisy said smiling a little"you brought a camera?oh well good for you"Hailey said turning towards Daisy but soon after turning back. As Zander and Jake were talking Daisy and Hailey continued to follow around keeping an eye on everything, A little later the two had almost got caught thankfully they were fast enough,"it's about time, though we have to wait just a few longer" Hailey said hyping up Daisy"I can't wait till they kiss'Daisy whispered to Hailey and herself.

"Heh okay"Hailey replied back as they waited for the right time.
A little while late nearly around 1 hour and 32 minutes, "Zander, will you be my boyfriend"Jake said waiting for Zander to say no or yes "Today has been a great night, and i will gladly accept"Zander  said as he was pulled into a hug when the two heard*snap*"Yeeeeeeeees" Hailey and Daisy came out from the dark , "i knew it!"Hailey said as Daisy grabed her wrist and ran away but before she did she said"Yall make a cute couple". "were they there the entire time?"Jake said confused as to what just happened, Zander still huging Jake replied with "Probably, and if they were i'm gonna have a talk with them", "No don't we shouldn't worry about that right now"Jake said as they spent the rest of the day spending some time together before going home.
______________________________________________________________________________
|End of chapter 7|
wow i felt motivated enough to do this, Anyways hope you liked chapter 7!