Madness

(this took so long hooooooooooooooooly fu-, anyways enjoy... i took too long of a break)

 |The next day|
Zander woke up hugging Jake, He didn't want to get up but he had school.."wait it's winter break"Zander whispered to himself as he sat up slowly as to not wake up Jake. When Zander got up from the bed and got dressed, after he got dressed he went downstairs to get some breakfast.
A little later Jake woke up and sat up, after he sat up he went down stairs and said hi to Zander who replied back with"Hello to you too, sleepyhead". Jake ate breakfast with them and  then went back up to get changed, Jake didn't mind being here but he felt like someone else would be here.

|Hours later|
The door bell rang and Zander's mom yelled"Oh Hailey that must be your friend, Daisy? was it"
Jake & Zander froze when they heard that Daisy would be here, Zander went down stairs and saw it."Hey Zander! Hi Hailey"Daisy said as she walked in and smirked, Zander went Back up stairs and told Jake that it's actually her. Jake sighed worried what'll happen next(you should be)

_--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ihave discontinued this story sorry!