A chance!

|Next day at the music club|
As everyone was mentally preparing themselves and tweaking their thinks to be just ready for practicing Jake asked if he could talk to Zander afterwards, Zander a little stubborn agreed anyways to see what he had in mind.   
  A while later after everyone was done preparing and got to practicing, someone had a little trouble thinking straight to the point where he had a little voice crack!Jake not prepared noticed and they had to restart, after practicing Zander stayed after with Jake to see what he wanted to talk about"so- what did you need?" Zander said as to get Jakes attention  to answer his question.

Jake now preparing himself asked" Could we meet up at the park there's something i wanna tell you" Zander  puzzled  started to question what it could be that Jake would want to tell him, and at the park to be exact.Zander anyway accepted to meet up with Jake tomorrow"At what time?"Zander said and right after a very happy Jake replied wit"At  12:20 pm, that sound good to you?", "Yeah that's a good time to go, well then is there anything else you needed?" Zander said thinking about how this is kinda like a date, just thinking about that made him blush slightly "N-no i don't need anything else."Jake said blushing a little but also worried as to what Zander might respond with when he ask's.
|The next day at 11:48|
"Almost time to ask"Jake said to himself as he got dressed, Zander also got dressed but not in something fancy, Jake had already ran out  trying to get to the park as fast as posible so he wouldn't be late, Zander however Walked there.
|12:03 at the park|
Jake had waited a while, sat at the bench, calmed himself down, and continued to wait.By the time it hit 12:16 Zander had finaly appeared'Hey Jake, so then what did you want to tell me?"Zander said wanting to know what Jake had to say ,Jake had got up and sighed as he asked"S-so um,*sigh* would you go,on a date with me?"Jake said blushing a lot worried about whether he would  say yes or no."I-I... Sure"Zander said as he went up and shaked Jake's hand,
happy as he could be Jake said"Great will 5:36 work?". . ."Y-yeah it will"Zander said blushing almost as much as Jake,"Great!See you tomorrow!"Jake said going back, Zander as he was walking back home said" i'll be glad to go!"as he waved goodbye.
After when they got home Jake laid on his bed exited  about tomorrow , Zander  opened the door to his house only to be greeted by Hailey,"So- what happened?"Hailey said knowing that Zander was blushing"Just had a talk with a friend, also i will be going out again tomorrow"Zander said as he walked upstairs heading to his room"Got a date?"Hailey said snickering, as Hailey said that Zander stopped and looked at Hailey Blushing like crazy, then turned away fastly and started running up the stairs rushing into his room,"I knew it! yes!"Hailey yelled as she went to her room.
|End of chapter 6|
Hope you liked it!