|| Chapter Eleven: Game Girl Advance ||

----

Guide:

(Y/n)=(Your/name)

>Edited<

{Word Count: 1353}

----

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

I sit on the bed awkwardly; I glance at Monokuma, who still happened to be leaning his head onto my shoulder. A sigh escapes my lips as I turn my head over to the sword covered in gold. It was basically the only thing in my room that would catch your eyes. Its compelling look could easily hypnotize you into staring at its beauty for hours.

"What? Is that stupid sword more amusing than me?" Monokuma pouts as he raises his head. I roll my eyes in response.

Monokuma then places his hand on my face, turning my head to look at him. My expression was unreadable, or rather it was lacking emotion. Monokuma smirks and leans closer to my face, chuckling slightly.

"Oh? What's this?" Monokuma mutters. "Is your little tough girl act fading away?"

I click my tongue and move my head, escaping from Monokuma's hold. Monokuma sighs and backs up. He soon crosses his arms and whines, "you're no fun!"

I roll my eyes yet again at his childish behavior. I stand up and brush off my skirt as though there was some sort of dust on it. Monokuma tilts his head in slight confusion when I begin walking towards the door.

"Aye! Where are you going?" he shouts, standing up and rushing over to me.

"I'm kind of hungry. I was heading to the kitchen to grab a snack," I explain to the bear. Monokuma's expression then changes. "Ah, okay. Let's go then!"

I nod then open the door, walking out of my dorm. Monokuma trails behind me as though he was some sort of puppy following its owner. As we walk to the dining hall, I spare a glance at Sayaka's door. I felt bad for basically ditching her, but it couldn't be helped. If Monokuma left everyone else alone, I guess that's all that mattered.

When we finally arrive at the dining hall, I immediately stroll over to the kitchen in the back. I enter the kitchen, seeing plenty of boxes containing fresh fruit and vegetables along with refrigerators full of meat and drinks. A large cooking island placed in the center of the room completed the kitchen. At the very back against the wall was more cooking space along with a collection of knives.

"Pretty fancy, huh? Well, what else would you expect from a school for ultimate students?" Monokuma remarked with a grin. 

"Yeah...this truly is a wonderful kitchen," I respond as I walk over to the boxes of fruits. I look around at the assortment of fruits, finding a box of apples. I immediately grab an apple, polishing it off on my shirt. 

"Alright! Is that what you wanted?" Monokuma questions.

"Yeah, let's head back to my dorm now," I state as I bite into the apple. (If you don't eat apples, replace it with another fruit you like.)

The both of us begin to head back to my dorm room in silence. We stayed in that silence until Monokuma broke the silence.

"Hey, (Y/n)? Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, what is it?"

"How do you feel about despair? Personally, I adore it! It's just so draining...the feeling of hopelessness is truly addicting!"

"Despair...? Well, I know that us—the students of Hope's Peak, the nation's future hope—are fighting against despair. That feeling is horrible. I despise despair," I reply. My tone contained a sort of venom in them as I spoke, making Monokuma flinch.