September 5th

School starts today.
Not too keen about it but oh well.
I pull on my black skinny jeans and boots, and my All Time Low sweater.
~buzz buzz~
my phone starts buzzing and I fly over to the table checking it.
New Message from ashy:
'hey cal come to my place after school? Luke is bringing his friend and I think you should meet him (;'
Ashton is dating Luke, they've been together for 2 years and they're disgustingly cute together, but they're alwaye trying to set me up, and it never works out and they always fail to mention im mute.

I hobble downstairs and eat breakfast with Mali, since mom left for work early.

"Hey cal do you need a ride to school?" Mali chirped. (She had just recently got her license)

I nodded my head and smiled.

"Okay let me get ready I'll be right back, "
And I instanyly regretted agreeing, she takes way too long to get ready and I can't be late on the first day.

School starts at 6:30 and it was already 6:25, another minute passes and here mali finally comes.

"Sorry cal let's go."

We walk to her car, when we get in she drives like a bat out of hell.
We pull up to the school at 6:36.
Great, im late.
-
I speed walk through the empty halls towards the attendence office.

"Late on the first day? you're off to a bad start young man."
she writes my pass, and then I go to the main office to get my schedule.
1st I have math with mr. benson
2nd I have literature with mrs. amy
3rd I have band, with mr.kelly
4th I have history with mrs. amy
5th I have P.E with ms.feldmen
and 6th I have my social skills class.

Mr. Benson is known to be strict, so it sucks that I have to walk in late.
But I walk downstairs and into room 101, mr. Benson was mid-sentence when I walked in.
I handed him my pass.
"Hm. Mr Hood you're late on the first day, what's your excuse?"
i didn't reply.
"You're going to be a troublemaker, I just know it. Go take a seat next to Michael. I didn't know who michael was so I sat next to this ginger, he looked like a michael.
"Mr. Hood, michael is BEHIND you."
my face turned a deep deep red and I got up and moved to the actual michael.
He had weird hair, I couldn't describe it but I loved it, he also had beautiful greenish eyes and an eyebrow piercing. he is cute and hot and I dont get it ??
I was thrown off my trail of thoughts by a hand in my face, his hand.
"I'm michael, and you're cute, nice to meet you." then he winked and nothing else.