Chapter 7

Spencers P.O.V

"She normally doesn't crack that easily, something you said really must have gotten to her," JJ said as you exited the room

"She got upset when I told her our profile said she groomed y/n into killing... but that doesn't seem like something that would cause Cat to react the way she did..." you said stumped

"Yeah pretty boys right, somthings up I-" Morgan was cut off by his phone ringing

"Hello this is Agent Morgan... What!?... Yeah i'll let them know thanks Hotch,"

"You sound concerned..." JJ said after Morgan hung up

"What did Hotch need?"

"Garcia found out where y/ns apartment was located but she must've knew they were coming and broke out through the window,"

"So they didn't find her?" JJ asked

"No but a few miles away the found a homeless man on a bench at a park with a note balled up in his palm it was addressed to Spencer,"

"That's gotta be her. Do they need us to come in?" you responded

"Hotch asked for JJ but you and I are staying here and keep trying to get info out of Cat"

"Ok... Hey Morgan?"

"Yeah Kid?"

"That note... What did it say?"

"I don't know pretty boy you'll have to ask Hotch"

y/n POV

You ended up finding a nice shelter to stay for the night. Once you got there you were pretty tired, who knew strangling someone could take so much effort even if he was an older guy. The next morning you had to rush out of the shelter because they had a picture of you on the news trying to find you. After last night you started thinking about everything you've done and felt an odd feeling, the feeling of guilt possibly... After about an hour of walking, you walked over to a payphone and called the jail, you heard an automated voice come over the phone.

"Virginia women's correctional facility, please state the name and inmate number"

"Catherine Adams Inmate number 89435"

"One moment please" the voice said still sounding automated

You heard a bit of rustling then a door close and a man answered the phone, definitely not your mother.

"y/n!"

You sat in silence not knowing what to say... not expecting to hear you "father's" voice on the other end.

"y/n... I know it's you..."

"Ok so you're not gonna talk... you're not just doing this to get my attention, you're doing this to get your mom's approval. You know that your mom won't care about you unless you do whatever it takes to get her approval in this case it was get my attention you don't want to do this, you just don't want to be alone but if you give yourself up I'll be with you I'll help you through everything you don't need her..."

You now have tears welling up in your eyes and you hear sirens in the distance and you realized the police were coming to get you.

"That's not true and even if it was and I turned myself in you wouldn't care about me you'd send me to prison and let me rot there for the rest of my life!"

You hung up the phone and ran, You ran as fast as you can not caring where you were going or what you were going to do when you stop but you couldn't stop yet so you ran as tears streamed down your face because as much as you hate to admit it Spencer was right... then you heard a loud voice yell over to you

"Y/N STOP RUNNING AND PUT YOUR HANDS UP!"

You kept running, you didn't care if he was pointing a gun at you, Whats he gonna do shoot you! That's fine with you but you were slowing down... Getting tired... or you wanted to get caught you wanted to stop killing, you didn't get a high from it like Mom did... Then all of the sudden you stopped turned around a stared at the three people running at you... you felt dizzy... then as they got closer you passed out.