Chapter 8

Spencers P.O.V

You sighed as you returned to the window of the interrogation room

"Should we turn down the temp? put her on edge a bit," Morgan asked

"No she's already on edge... whatever I said last time I was in there got to her I just have to figure out what it was," you said as you walk over to the door and enter the room

"Took you long enough," Cat said rolling her eyes as you entered, you walked over to the table and sit down across from Cat

"Cat why did you need to encourage your Daughter-"

"OUR daughter!" Cat said with a smirk spreading across her face

You ignored what Cat had said and continued with your sentence.

"Why did you have to encourage her to kill all of these innocent people to get my attention? You could've sent me a letter or something, not hurt these innocent people"

"Would you have answered?" she paused and you didn't respond

"Of course you wouldn't have what am I even saying," she said with a sad chuckle "But that's beside the point I didn't hurt those people she did and I am not the one who caused her to do it you are so I-" She was clearly agitated and ranting but she was interrupted by your phone ringing.

"JJ what's up?

"Oooh tell blondie I say hi!" Cat said sarcastically after you said JJ's name

"YOU WHAT! I'll be right there!" you say hanging up and rushing to leave the room

"Where are you going Spencie?" Cat asked with a smirk thinking you found another body. You top just at the door and look at her.

"They got y/n she's in custody so if it's all her fault and you had nothing to do with her murders there's no point in me wasting my time on you," You said as you closed the door, while walking away you could her cat yelling trying to get you back and you knew you would be back you'd have to talk to her because she's obviously in on this but right now talking to y/n is the most important thing to you.

y/n P.O.V

You woke up in a hospital room to the sounds of beeping and doctors rushing around to help their patients, once you were awake you went to sit up but your right hand was caught on something you looked to see what it was and realized your hand was cuffed to the hospital bed. After about five minutes of sitting in silence, a doctor came in to talk to you.

"Miss y/l/n you're awake! How are you feeling?"

"Um... I'm ok I guess... thanks,"

"Ok! There are some people here who need to talk to you I'm going to go get them I'll be right back"

You knew who was going to walk through that door and you did not want to talk to them. A minute later the doctor came back int to the room and introduced the two agents walking in

"Miss y/l/n these are Agents Jareau and Reid they're here to ask you a few questions," she smiled at the Agents then left the room. The three of you sat in silence almost like you were waiting on someone else to say something then Agent Jareau broke the silence.

"y/n we know that everything that happened wasn't your choice, you didn't want to do any of this, and if you help us to prove Cat made you do all of this we can help you..."

You just sat in silence... you didn't want to talk to Agent Jareau much less Spencer and you knew even if they wanted to help you they wouldn't be able to, what are they gonna say... Oh yeah, she killed those people, but you know that crazy women in prison made her do it because she caused her to be afraid no one will care about her if she doesn't! Yeah, that would totally help you out in court. You knew no matter what you did you were going to prison for the rest of your life and no matter how much Spencer might say he cares he doesn't now and he never will.