the secret room

almost 2 weeks till school starts. finally. i hate this place. I wanted to go through my moms stuff before leaving this house. I found nothing interesting until I saw a flashing blue light behind the bookshelf. I pressed on an odd looking book then the shelf opened. it was dark, and cold. I went down some stairs then I found a light switch. I opened the lights and the first thing I saw was a blackboard with pictures of the minister of magic. I was confused but I looked closely at the pictures and there was a black mark on his hand.

oh not again I sighed to my self. why is it always the people I least expect. I walked around the small creepy room. then i saw a note.

hi baby, I'm sorry I've been such a bad mother. I was just broken and i know that's not an excuse but just know I love you. if you've found this note then I'm sure you found the pictures. yes, he works for Voldemort. he knows everything about everyone and uses that information to tell Voldemort. they found out i knew and they're about to kill me. please stay strong, keep harry and your friends safe. with all the information Voldemort has now, Hogwarts isn't safe one bit. so please stay safe. I'm always gonna be with u.

love mom

I teared up reading that. I've lost everyone in my family and I've stayed so strong about it I think I deserve a good cry. as I started to let it all out I heard footsteps. I grabbed a vase and then someone popped out of a cabinet. I jumped and he said. "hi, I'm dobby the free house elf".

"dobby? your a friend of harry."

"yes, dobby has come to save u"

"save me? From what?"

"there's danger coming in Hogwarts this year, dobby wants you to stay here. evil is gonna kill you"

"what evil?"

"please stay here"

"dobby what evil, what's happening"

then he disappeared. I was pretty worried, i didn't know what to do.

2 days later i went to visit the minister of magic. "h-hi sir, can i speak to u?" i asked. he seemed like he was in a rush but he immediately recognized me. "yes of course" he said. "i find it pretty weird that the reason my moms dead isn't in the profit". "your mom was poisoned, it happens all the time" he said. "oh cut the crap I know my uncle killed her" I screamed. he looked at me as if he's seen a ghost. "look I asked Ms. Rita skeeter not to write about it" he mumbled. "why? because you don't wanna worry other wizards?" I asked. he agreed. I really wish i could confront him about him being a death eater but i had to be smart about this.

i said goodbye to him and ran off, my heart was beating and i was filling up with rage. i mean i just saw the person that had gotten my mom killed. i arrived home and i went back to the secret room, hoping to find more clues and what to do next. and there was nothing. what's the next step? do i tell Dumbledore? I'm lost. but again whatever i do i have to be extremely smart. i have to be 2 steps ahead of Voldemort.

1 day left till I leave to Hogwarts. I was hesitating because of what dobby said but I decided to face the evil and be strong. I packed my bags and went off to sleep.