Episode 1 Out of the Dark

A boy: wh-where am I? What is thi- but first question of my life is,  who am I?
A voice: We know who you are.  It's time for you to come out of the dark to come to your reality.
The boy: My reality? Yes,  to my reality.
(Suddenly a white light fills the whole space and the boy..................... vanishes.)
(The boy opened his eyes)
The boy: Now where am I?
A nurse: In a hospital.
The boy: In a hospital?
The nurse: Yes.
The boy: Wait, what?! I heard someone who was she? I think she was a girl. Why am I here?
The nurse: Don't panic and when you say *she* it means a girl.
The boy: Oh! I am sorry. I usually stay cool but-
(A person enters the room)
The person: My name is Ducart. And how can you say that you stay cool usually when you don't even know who you are?  You have lost your memory am I right?
The boy: Who was that girl and-
Ducart: Shut up. I want the answer in 1 word yes or no. You lack manners Iorine don't you?
Iorine: Iorine?  Does this name belong to me?  Please tell me more! I don't know anything about my past!
Ducart: You didn't understand what I said,  though you gave me the answer.
Iorine: S-sorry.
Ducart: It's...............  not okay.  Make sure that you don't do it next time?
Iorine: Y-yeah I promise you.  I wanted to ask you something what is my-
Ducart: No more asking time.
Iorine : But-
Ducart: I said something right now!
Iorine: Uh-huh okay sir.
(Ducart goes out of the room)
Ducart: (Thinking) Does he deserve what he has?
(Suddenly some noise of shouting comes)
A Person: No! I know this is wrong. No!  Nooooooo
(Suddenly the voice stops)
Iorine: W-what is happening! What happened to him?!
The nurse: It's nothing.
(Iorine sees a weapon)
Iorine: That weapon has b-b-blood on it?

THANK YOU FOR READING 😊