Chapter 15

A/N: Sorry this one took a little longer then expected I was out of town and couldn't write. Hope you enjoy!

DPOV:

"Roza?"

"Comrade." When she spoke I saw her fangs.

"She needs to eat. I'll be right back." I picked her up and took her to her bedroom. I put her to sit on the bed against the headboard. 

"Roza, you need to feed." She must have been really tired because she just nodded her head. I sat in front of her. 

"This might hurt a little."

"It's okay, Roza." Then she bit into my neck and I could feel her being careful not to hurt me or take to much blood. After she was done nothing really changed other then a little dizziness from the blood loss. 

"Are you okay?" She asked concerned while she wiped blood off of her mouth.

"Yes, just a little dizzy."

"Okay." She leaned back and licked where she bit then I felt a weird sensation. It was a mx of hot and cold at the same time. I pulled away a little shocked and felt my neck. There was no wound. 

"What was that?"

"I just healed you. Come on let's go back." We went back and I asked Rose.

"What are you going to do about your fangs?"

"I don't have normal fangs. I can pull them back into my gum I guess, its's weird."

"Okay."

"By the way, when this little guy come out you have to drink from me and they have to drink from one of us, plus milk."

"Okay, so once Bub is born I become like you."

"Yes, and I am immortal."

"Geez."

"I know."

"I will I get powers too or is that just because you are shadow kissed."

"You get powers too."

"Wow."

"Why do you think the queen is here?"

"I don't know, but I don't think it was because of the new markings though."

"Me either."

"How did she know where to go?"

"Who knows. Let's just go downstairs."

EPOV: (Emil)

Rose left me with 15 kneeling strigoi and now I am really confused. What the hell is going on. I thought to myself.

"You guys might want to close your eyes and turn around." Rose said as she walked up right in front of the strigoi. Everyone turned around and suddenly there was a bright flash and a gush of wind that had everyone on the ground. Dimitri was the first to get up and he ran to Roza, who was swaying. He caught her just in time. I helped everyone up and Dimitri said,

"She needs to eat Ill be right back." With that he went upstairs and the queens guard was about to go up to the strigoi that were bowing with there stakes out.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." I warned them. They all turned to me and asked,

"Why?"

"Because you do not want to deal with an angry Rose Hathaway."

"That's right now back the fuck off." Rose said still in her red leather outfit.

"Why?" One of them that clearly didn't know Rose asked.