Giddy-pig and the Trinket snake (edited)

~Dippers Perspective~

I used my powers to teleport in a part in the forest away from the stubborn, annoying, beautiful blonde...I started kicking some stones that were near the lake. I took a step closer to the lake of course only to see my reflection. I sat on the ground and started to skip stones...Jeez even my rock skips are perfect. I looked back at the water in the lake and for some reason they reminded me of her eyes. When you stare into them it feels as if your drowning. 'Drowning' I repeated in my head. The thought of drowning someone just makes me smile wickedly, of the way they try to squirm and get out. Only thing that bothers me is that its a peaceful death. 'A way less fun way to kill someone.' I stopped smiling when I heard the crunching of leaves coming from behind me. I looked behind me to see a familiar redhead. 

"Hey Dip-sauce." I chuckle at the nickname she gave me. 

"Hello Rufina"(Fun fact: The name Rufina means of Latin and Greek meaning 'red-haired')

Rufina is my best friend who I've known since I was a little boy. Before I became the famous 'Dipper Gleeful'. She was honestly my only friend that wasn't friends with me because of my reputation and money. She's also sisters with my Ex-girlfriend Wendy which I previously dated for almost a year. (Guys, before you say anything Dipper is 17 and Wendy is 20. She's only 3 years older than him.) Plus, her and Wendy are the only two friends that I really care about. 

"What are you thinking of?" she asked as she started skipping stones with me.

 "Nothing. Except there is this new blonde girl in town. Her name is Pacifica Northeast. You heard of her?" She then stopped skipping stones and sat right next to me. 

"Yeah. Robbie and Wendy told me about her. Robbie's friend Giddy-pig told them about her."

 I chuckled. "Giddy-pig? you mean Gideon?". She patted me on the shoulder.

 "I guess nicknames are my thing." She rolled her eyes in a playful way.

 "I think you say nicknames too much, It grew on me. Pacifica's nickname is Pazzie. You should have seen her face! she easy and fun to annoy. You will be perfect for her." Me and her smirked as I looked in her emerald green eyes.

 "I love new targets. Thanks Dip-sauce" She nudged my shoulder playfully as I heard a ding coming from my pocket.

 "Let me guess...Mabel." Rufina said while shacking her head.

 I pulled out my phone only to see a unread message from my sister Mabel.

 "Maybe you should take my place for the show tonight since you obviously a psychic." I joked.

"Sorry Dipper. Not interested. But if you ever need backup to make fun of someone i'm always here." she said back while standing up.

 I pulled up the message while reading 'Mason Charles Gleeful!!! The show Is in 20 minutes! get your pretty boy butt over here now, or i'll get you myself!' Wow. Mabel using my full name. Well, that means she was serious. 

I sighed as I got up. "I have a show to get to Rufina. I'll see you later trinket snake." She chuckled as she disappeared walking the opposite way into the forest.

 I looked back at the lake once again as if I knew that blonde before...I ignored it as I skipped one last stone and made my way to my sister before there was trouble...'Pacifica Northeast, you are going to have the "best" summer in your life.'