49. Awkward Reality

Haider gasped as Amaal pushed him on the bed and then hurriedly climbed over him

'Wow! I didn't know you can be a tigress.' He complimented with a smirk. Amaal clawed the air and laughed,

- 'You haven't any of me yet.' She replied, straddling him. Her hands swiftly untied his robe and pushed it apart.

'I always wanted to touch you like this.' She ran her index finger from his collar bone through his chest and rested her palm over his abs. She shuddered and Haider's smirk widened. He moved his hand and grabbed her waist, she yelped and looked at him. With their gaze locked, he cupped her behind. She stiffened; her eyes widened.

'That was it. Phuss?' He teased her. She blinked and tried to sound bold but her wavering voice gave her away.

'No!'

Haider chuckled and turned them around. She gasped falling on the bed. He hovered over her, - 'I don't think you are ready.' – He leaned and placed a kiss under her ear. She shivered, placing her palm over his bare chest. He smiled feeling her heaving chest against his, - 'Just don't get too over-excited.' He whispered and flickered his tongue over her ear-lope, - 'yet.'

A soft moan escaped her mouth and he shifted. He needed to control himself. Amaal was naïve and inexperienced.

Haider moved back and sighed, running his palm over his hair, - 'Amaal. Let's have dinner. Okay.' He said sitting up. Amaal was still breathing heavily and hesitantly nodded. She propped up on her elbows and sighed.

'I am not hungry.' She pouted. Haider smiled and sat next to her; he held her face with one hand.

'Okay. Maybe you aren't ready for the—at least, we can—um, foreplay.' He hesitated. This statement brightened her face. But her smile dropped when he insisted on dinner first.

'But then we will become lethargic.' She whined. Haider managed to coax her. And she unwillingly agreed.

As they ate together, Amaal looked around. After realizing the coast was clear, she moved her leg. Haider almost choked on his food as he felt her feet caress his leg. He gulped and looked at her. She winked at him, twirling her fork in the air. He smiled back and moved his hand. Slowly, he slithered his palm towards her but before he could hold her hand, the ringing of his phone disturbed them. Both clicked their tongue in agitation.

Haider answered the call and whilst talking, he left the food and marched towards the staircase. Amaal blinked at him but doesn't interrupt him.

Banerjee had called, telling him about the new project. So, he hurried to his room. Soon, he got busy on a video conference call with the clients. Amaal slightly opened the door, he glanced at her and then got back to looking at his computer. She sighed sadly and slowly shut the door.

The conference call went well for a long time, then Haider got busy working on his design. He didn't realize how time flew, it was only when he wanted to have some tea did he realize,