"Mom, meet Jason, my boyfriend!"

When I wake up, I realize I am no longer in the bathroom, but I am in a room that looks like a hospital, and I hear talking. I groan and sit up, regretting it instantly because my head starts pounding.

"Omg, Piper!" I hear a voice that sounds like Jason's walk in.

"Jason?" I say very faintly, still trying to wake up.

"Yea it's me," He tells me, and then a nurse walks in.

"Where am I?" I ask.

"The nurses office, silly," he says and laughs. I try and laugh back but it hurts.

"What happened?" I ask.

"You were passed out in the bathroom when Annabeth found you," Jason tells me.

"Ms.Mclean can you tell me why you were found passed out?" The nurse asks me.

"Um...everything is fuzzy," I say.

The nurse looks at me and writes something down on her clipboard then mouths something to Jason.

"Ms.Mclean I think you should go home and rest," the nurse says.

"I can call your parents to come get you-" she starts.

"No, it's fine! I can walk home" I say in a rush.

"Ms.Mclean I don't think that's a good idea," the nurse says.

"I'll take her home," Jason says and smiles at me, I smile back.

"Very well then, but you get some rest," the nurse says pointing at me.

"Yes ma'am" I say, and Jason helps me up, and wraps his arm around my waist. We walk out of the nurses office and I am immediately surrounded by my friends, asking if I am ok.

"Yea, I'm fine," I say and immediately start falling but get caught by Jason and Percy grabbing my arms.

"T-thanks," I say.

"No problem," Percy and Jason say.

"Piper can you tell us what happened?" Hazel asks me.

"Everything is blurry," I say.

"I'm gonna take her home now," Jason says.

"Ok see you later, Piper," Calypso says and gives me a hug, and I wince in pain.

"Oww!" I say.

"Omg Piper I'm sorry!" Calypso says.

"It's fine," I say and Jason picks me up, bridal style, and takes me to his car.

"Jason I-I can w-walk," I say.

"No you can't, you'll just fall, and I don't want you hurting yourself anymore," Jason says. He's so sweet and caring. I curl into him, and fall asleep.

When I wake up again, I notice I am in my room. That's weird I don't remembered telling anyone where I live, but it's fine. I walk out and go to walk downstairs but start to feel dizzy. I feel someone catch me, and look up to see Jason.

"Hey, you finally wake up," Jason says, and smiles.

"Yea. How did you know where I live?" I ask.

"You told me before, when we first started dating this morning," he tells me.

"I did?" I ask.

"Yea. Did you get hit in the head?" Jason asks, with a concerned face.

"No, just some things I can't remember, anyways what are you still doing here?" I ask.

"Your parents weren't here so I decided to stay and take care of you, I hope that's ok?" He tells me.

"Yea it's fine, thanks!" I say and smile, and he smiles back.

We start walking downstairs and into the living room.

"How long was I out?" I ask.

"From the time we got into my car, to now which it's 4:00, so about 5 hours," he says.

"WHAT?!" I ask and yell.

"Woah Pipes it's ok," he says.

"PIPER, ARE YOU HOME?!" I hear my mom yell, walking into the living room. CRAP!!!

"Jason stay here," I say and walk out into the hallway that leads from our kitchen to the living room. I stop my mom.

"Hey mom, what are you doing back early?" I ask.

"Oh I got all my work done, so I decided to come home," my mom says cheerfully.

"Greeaaat," I say, hoping she doesn't catch the sarcasm in my voice. Don't get me wrong I love my mom, it's just she never has time for me. Just then Jason walks in.

"Piper are you ok?" Jason asks. Then sees my mom.

"I see you have a friend over," my mom says.

"Mom, this is Jason, my boyfriend!" I say.