Lunch Date

When we get to Olive Garden we get a table, and sit down. A waiter comes up to us.

"Hello my name is Matt and I'll be taking your order when you are ready but for now, what would y'all like to drink?" Matt asks us.

"I'll take a water, no lemon," I tell him.

"And I'll have a Dr.Pepper," Jason tells him and he walks off.

"Thanks for this, Jason," I say.

"No problem, I'll do anything for you," he tells me, and I start smiling and he smiles to. I reach over the table and grab his hand.

"Jason, why do you still like me, I'm no longer a virgin-" I start but he cuts me off.

"Piper I already told you, I don't care, that wasn't your choice, Dylan forced you to do that. I love you no matter what and I always will. Till the day I die and even longer then that," Jason tells me looking directly into my eyes.

"I will always love you too," I tell him.

Matt comes back with our drinks and some bread with butter.

"Are y'all ready to order?" Matt asks us. I look at Jason and he nods his head.

"I'll like Alfredo, with Parmesan cheese," I tell him and he writes it down.

"I'll have the herb-Grilled salmon," Jason says and hands Matt our menus, and Matt walks off.

My phone buzzes so I pull it out of my purse and see I have texts from Annabeth.

"Who is it?" Jason asks.

"Annabeth?" I say. I read the texts.

"What did she say?" Jason asks.

"Basically just asking where we are and that kind of stuff," I tell him. Once I finish reading I reply telling her I'll tell her later and put my phone back in my purse.

"At least you know Leo didn't tell anyone if Annabeth didn't know," Jason says.

"Yeah," I say.

Matt comes back with our food and we start eating.

"At least you're eating again," Jason tells me.

"Yea, I didn't know how hungry I was until now," I tell him, and he just laughs.

Once we finish Matt comes back with the check and I go to grab it but Jason gets it first and hands the money to Matt and we walk out.

"Jason I could have payed for that," I tell him once we get to the car.

"No the lady should never pay for the check," he tells me and I roll my eyes. When we get in and buckled up, Jason pulls out of the parking lot. 

"Well thank you!" I say, laughing.

"You're welcome. I'm just happy to see you eating again!" Jason tells me, and reaches over and grabs my hand. I turn the music on and Close To Me comes on and I sing the girl lyrics and Jason sings the boys lyrics. When the song ends we just laugh.

"I didn't know you could sing so good, Sparky," I say.

"I don't really like to sing," he tells me.

"But you're so good," I tell him.

"Thanks, but it's not something I like to do, and you didn't seem so shy to sing in front of me," he tells me.

"It's just because I trust you, if I didn't trust you I wouldn't have sang," I tell him.

"So you trust me?" Jason and laughs.

"Of course I trust you, Sparky!" I say

"Ok," he says and I sing every other song that comes on all the way to the school.