Ch.7 The Movie Night

An: Sorry to interrupt the story but thank you all for all of the reads even though its not alot its still get to know that people like my work. So enjoy...

Ayla pulled out my white pj tank top and pink sweat pants. I texted Luka that he could come in pjs. She laid them out on my bed and we decided to watch the Ladybug and Chat Noir Movie which neither of us knew how long it really was because in the middle of the movie Alyas mom called her and she had to leave to go babysit. So we said goodbye. I decided now would be a good time to look for clues that Master Fu may have left. I pulled the Miracle box out from under a loose floor board in my closet and laid it on my bed. I drew the blinds and put a blanket to block the view from my balcony. I didn't need anyone figuring out that I was Ladybug. I sat besides the box and press the top black dot on the box. A small light flashed and the box slowly opened each of the compartments containing the miraculouses. When it opened the top where the black cat and Ladybug miraculous would usually be, instead there was a flash drive. I quickly grabbed the flash drive. 'i should watch this with Chat Noir he is my partner after all.'

"Tikki I need to get a hold of Chat Noir." She knew exactly what I meant. She quickly flew off towards Adriens house to tell him what we had found.

Adriens POV

I was practicing my piano when a red blob flew into my widow. I knew exactly what it was but I didn't kniw why it was here.

"Tikki, is somthing wrong? Is Ladybug ok?"

"She is fine she just wants you to meet her at the Eiffel tower in ten minutes she found somthing." And with that she flew off. I quickly transformed and rushed to the Eiffel Tower.

Marinettes POV

When Tikki came back I had packed a small bag which had a laptop in it and the flash drive. I quickly transformed and rushed to the Eiffel tower. When I got there Chat was already sitting on the top of the Eiffel tower waiting for me. I landed next to chat and pulled out my laptop and pulged in the flash drive. We both focus on the screen and only on the screen once the file showed up I clicked on it and multiple folders showed on my home screen. As we read over them one caught my eye, it was the grimoure translation. 'i would have to study that later.' I opened another folder and it was rows upon rows of lessons to learn and to teach the next guardians. Half way through the thumb drive a notification showed up on my screen.

"Moive date?" Chat read "What movie date?"

"Oh no is it that late already. Sorry Chat I'll talk to you tomorrow ok i can't come to patrol again tonight but will be there tomorrow I promise and I'll tell you everything." With that I ran off to my house. I ran down stairs to quickly pop some popcorn and eat dinner. I grabbed a plate of croissants and macaroons along with the popcorn bowl and rushed up into my room to change into my PJ's.

"Knock knock" it was Luka his head was sligtly poking out of the trapdoor.

"Come in" I said from the chaise. I had a small table in front of the chaise with our family projector on it and the pull down that used to have Adriens schedule was now white. The chaise was diagonal from the screen and there was a long coffee table on the side with two glasses of water and the rest of the food.

"Wow Mari this is awesome." He looked around in awe.

"Thanks" a light blush was brushed acrossed my cheeks. We sat on the chaise and I turned on the movie. It was one of my favorites, Not Cinderellas Type. Luka seemed to be enjoying it. Some how and I'm not complaining i ended up on his lap and his head rested on mine, and we stayed like that for the rest of the movie and I never wanted to leave.

Lila POV

'Ugg how can she still have friends. I have done everything to make her look bad. Maybe I'll check her social media.' She pulled up the picture of Marinette Luka and Jagged Stone. 'With the help of photoshop this can work wonderfully for me.'

An: cerdit for the work goes to
(miracle_us)
Find it on Twitter